Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez interviews Pac. Pac says he wants to fight Marquez over Bradley in Mexico(VID

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive gained respect for pac. Toprank and esp....scumbag arum dont deserve him

Comment

All I remember hearing from that is "it depends on Bob Arum"

Comment

Seriously, I don't see how anyone can hate Manny. Dude is a class act. Didn't b!!tch like Khan and Marquez.

Comment

lol pac is a tease and jmm was like a teenage girl giggling when pac said he wants the 4th fight in mexico.

Comment

No way no how does that happen in November, down in Mexico. I think we'll see Pacquiao-Bradley, and watch...we'll see Marquez-Rios for a Pac shot in the Spring 2013.

Comment

No one deserves victory and an even bigger payday against Pac but Marquez.

Take away Pac (and possibly Floyd) and Bradley won't be on PPV again.

Comment

Aren't they killing people left and right in Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
                  Seriously, I don't see how anyone can hate Manny. Dude is a class act. Didn't b!!tch like Khan and Marquez.
                  Yeah I agree. I was a fan of him as a fighter, but not so much as a person. Last night changed that. His answers were classy and I sympathized with him.

Comment

"depends on my promoter, bob arum." lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
                      Being humble after you just got robbed? I don't know why you support such passive aggressive behavior but whatever floats your boat.

Comment

Working...
                      X