No announcement yet.

Goldenboy Says No Fight After Trout Requests VADA Testing For Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
    he ain't got no source. dayum...i might post beyonce w/o makeup...sheeeiitt...
    I know, notice I said nonexistent lol.. Ts is full of crap.. People should be banned for posting false info because some people will actually believe ts and then an Internet rumor is started.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
      I understand stand that but no boxer has asked that his opponent to take real olympic drug testing. they've asked for Olympic style testing, and meaning not the same but similar. Osdt is waaaay better than standard Nevada testing.

Also I don't view that garbage writer as someone with credibility so ill pass on reading his crap
      why you think some of his stuff is garbage? he is the dude that really covers on PEDs?

Chinga!!??

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        As a big e-supporter of extra testing, i'm actually glad they said no. Trout is a nobody to be asking for anything. Canelo's tests were negative for Mosley.

Besides, there's a trend now, that if you ask for VADA, or USADA, you're the one who gets caught. So be careful what you ask for Austin.
        I can't be the only one that thought this immediately.

Oh wait, this is fake? Alright, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          why you think some of his stuff is garbage? he is the dude that really covers on PEDs?

Chinga!!??

Im not even going to get into it about him because he doesn't deserve to be discussed, He has no credibility in my eyes and that's that.. No more lines of text will be dedicated to him from me in this tnread

On another note, oprah is really ugly without makeup, check her pics out
          Last edited by 1dcsailor; 06-26-2012, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
            I not even going to get into it about him because he doesn't deserve to be discussed, He has no credibility in my eyes and that's that.. No more lines of text will be dedicated to him from me in this tnread

On another note, I Oprah is really ugly without makeup, and check her pics ojt
            Saw the Oprah one. can't post it.. it's so bad I would get banned.

She shoulda play a Pirate in the Pirates of da Caribbean.

Last edited by sdcluser; 06-26-2012, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              So the fight wont be BECAUSE Trout asked for testing?

If true then it's suspicious given the development in the last couple of months. I cannot believe GBP would turn the fight down because of such a demand. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Twice already 2 fighters that ask for OST wound up being caught with PEDs and GB wound up wasting money on promotions.I don`t think GB wants to take a chance again.

Trout should have took the fight anyway cause a win would have made him a name fighter,These opportunities is not gonna come by very often cause theirs not alot of big names in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Hey look everybody, it's Sergio Martinez's fan!

I wasn't sure you actually existed.
                LOL

spotting a sergio fan is as rare as someone spotting the lockness monster

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                  Just like Roach doesn't want a no name like Martinez to make the rules for the fight.
                  Shyt, Roaches fighters wont even go by the commish rules, lol.... "Black mask black gloves, and a pocket full of pills.. And skip out the back door, lol.."

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                    Canelo and Mosley did testing for their fight
                    wasn't that USADA?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      wasn't that USADA?
                      No that was VADA.

Comment

Working...
                      X