Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Berto win this weekend and snatch another title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haters will be haters. anyways, ill be interested in watching berto. i mean all these guys complain about boring fighters. berto may not be skilled but hes definitely not boring. yet ppl dont like him. its quite funny, imo. his fights with ortiz and collazo where very entertaining. so even if he might be overpayed, why make it seem like he doesnt come to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      hopefully not, adrien boner will be needing some million dollar paydays
      Adrian Broner needs to get his f@ggot a$$ knocked into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by memento126 View Post
        Berto was and always is way overrated, overpaid boxer. I'm really looking forward to Vitali/Gamboa card next week.
        That should be a great card, is the vitali fight coming on early or is he fighting usa timezone?

Comment

yeah he will. i think he'll stop him late or get by with a decision. hopefully zaveck makes it interesting, he's got a chance for an upset as well imo

Comment

He most likely will win, but will get exposed in another couple fights. Unless he has improved a lot since his last fight.

Comment

I hope Berto pulls it off and unifies with Floyd

Comment

Honestly I'm rooting for Zavec but I think Berto wins by KO. I'm interested in seeing how Berto deals early on with a Euro boxer with solid skills. But at the end of the day, if you can't hurt Berto, I don't think you can win. Berto in 9.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  haters will be haters. anyways, ill be interested in watching berto. i mean all these guys complain about boring fighters. berto may not be skilled but hes definitely not boring. yet ppl dont like him. its quite funny, imo. his fights with ortiz and collazo where very entertaining. so even if he might be overpayed, why make it seem like he doesnt come to fight?
                  The Forbes fight was boring, the Urango fight was boring. Especially the Urango where he just clinched most of the time.

The Collazo fight was probably on it's way to being boring until the ref saved the fight by rightfully deducting a point from Berto for clinching.

Comment

Working...
                  X