Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stick a fork in Dallas...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The perfect ending to Texas Stadium. Well at least for me anyways and other Cowgirl haters. Like Ray Lewis said on the sideline "Turn the lights off in this *****". It was a great combination of Romo sucking early then their defense that had actually played well to implode all of a sudden and give up two huge runs. All we need now is some more TO drama and it would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by TURKOGLU View Post
      They're done.
      I called this a while ago, but to be honest I'm surprised they sucked so bad in their last game at Texas Stadium...

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
        I called this a while ago, but to be honest I'm surprised they sucked so bad in their last game at Texas Stadium...
        Im suprised a little, but this team has been under achievers all season. With their talent they should be winning the NFC, but it goes to show all the talent in the world doesn't matter, especially when you have a lot of bad character guys and bad teammates. A team with TO as their leader isn't going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          it was suppose to be a Pats vs Boys superbowl, atleast the Pats have a valid excuse, T.O. will looking for a new franchise i presume?
          Any owner with half a brain wouldn't want T.O. within a mile of his club house. Too bad for Dallas, Jerry Jones doesn't have the brains God gave a ******...

Comment

if they keep him it will be the same result, he aint say sorry and be good with everybody he is going to blame them everytime a loss occurs.

Comment

Working...
            X