No announcement yet.

Who have the better resume. Carl Froch or Vitali Klithscko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Vitali has had a HW title in three decades. No one ever did that before.
    Holyfield has had a title in 4 decades

Comment

Having half your face torn off and nearly blinded by retired, unprepared and shot Lennox Lewis > Froch's resume

Comment

Klitschko has reigned in possibly the worst heavyweight era of all time. So this question is not even close. Hell, you could argue that Froch's losses are better than any of Vitali's wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Klitschko has reigned in possibly the worst heavyweight era of all time. So this question is not even close. Hell, you could argue that Froch's losses are better than any of Vitali's wins.
          he reigned by being the 2nd best aka he didn't reign

Comment

Froch's division is way more stacked so Vitali hasn't really had the opportunities that Froch has had, actually had Vitali not lost to Lewis and (yesI understand he 'lost' to Byrd) Byrd he might have the better resume.

Froch has accomplished a lot more in a much shorter period of time, so for the time being Froch and quite clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              he didn't even reign

he wasn't the dominant champion at any point of his career

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                Froch's division is way more stacked so Vitali hasn't really had the opportunities that Froch has had, actually had Vitali not lost to Lewis and (yesI understand he 'lost' to Byrd) Byrd he might have the better resume.

Froch has accomplished a lot more in a much shorter period of time, so for the time being Froch and quite clearly.
                I like your Avator and I get what you are saying.

I like to point out though that it's not 'lost' it's lost.

That fight is one of the most progandaed fight in boxing history. I watched it again, starting from Round 5-6, Byrd was literally clowing Vitali and landing at a much higher rate than Vitali. He was pushing Vitali back for 3-4 straight rounds. The score cards were typical German bull****, Byrd was down by one point at most.He would have been robbed if Vitali didn't quit.

Vitali himself after the fight.

Did you think you were winning??

Vitali ""No, it was very very close fight'

Byrd was clearly on his way back and was dead even at the time Vitali quit.

Just want to point out Byrd actually forced Vitali to quit, not some phantom shoulder, (of which we still have zero prove of)

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                  I like your Avator and I get what you are saying.

I like to point out though that it's not 'lost' it's lost.

That fight is one of the most progandaed fight in boxing history. I watched it again, starting from Round 5-6, Byrd was literally clowing Vitali and landing at a much higher rate than Vitali. He was pushing Vitali back for 3-4 straight rounds. The score cards were typical German bull****, Byrd was down by one point at most.He would have been robbed if Vitali didn't quit.

Vitali himself after the fight.

Did you think you were winning??

Vitali ""No, it was very very close fight'

Byrd was clearly on his way back and was dead even at the time Vitali quit.

Just want to point out Byrd actually forced Vitali to quit, not some phantom shoulder, (of which we still have zero prove of)
                  So naturally he ducked him and let Wlad beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                    Is it?

Can you really say that Arthur Abraham is a better win than Samuel Peter?
                    Can you really say that shot Jermain Taylor is a better win than fatboy Arreloa?
                    Yes, to the first question. Of course not to the second question, but what about Dirrell or Bute? I'd say yes to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire and Fear View Post
                      Yes, to the first question. Of course not to the second question, but what about Dirrell or Bute? I'd say yes to them.
                      arreola is better than the taylor froch fought? taylor was coming off a win over jeff "mike tyson" lacy and a very close fight with pavlik in the rematch. taylor wasn't shot when he fought froch, look how well he fought. arreola never beat a top 10 fighter in his life. don't be fooled by bum victories. a slogan everyone should adhere to.

Comment

Working...
                      X