No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Marquez Training Hard With Robert Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Marquez Training Hard With Robert Garcia

The WBA flyweight world champion, Hernan "Tyson" Marquez, has spent two weeks in his training camp in Oxnard, California, working with Robert Garcia for the highly anticipated unification bout with WBO king Brian Viloria, scheduled for Sept. 29th at a venue to be defined in the State of California. "Tyson" Marquez (34-2-1, 26 KOs) is putting in the best work possible to overcome "Hawaiian Punch" Viloria (31-3-0, 18 KOs). It will be a co-promotion by Zanfer and Top Rank and televised in Mexico by Azteca 7. [Click Here To Read More]

Marquez has this. Put it in the bank. Marquez by TKO 10th.

Comment

i don't think garcia is that great of a trainer,he doesn't show his fighters much boxing "skills"...he seems more like a guy who cheers them on in the corner or in the gym,to me great trainers are like steward or berinstain

Comment

Robert Garcia used to train Viloria so he might know Viloria but then again Robert can fight for Marquez

Comment

I think Marquez benefits from any trainer that makes him work. He's had so many trainers and the only time I saw an evolution was the transition from Rudy Perez to Manuel Montiel. I don't know the reason why he changes so much but Marquez has to be in shape and he will deliver a really good performance regardless of coach.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            Marquez has this. Put it in the bank. Marquez by TKO 10th.
            This below.
            Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            i don't think garcia is that great of a trainer,he doesn't show his fighters much boxing "skills"...he seems more like a guy who cheers them on in the corner or in the gym,to me great trainers are like steward or berinstain
            Training with Garcia huh? I think Im going with the taller and longer Viloria in this one.

Comment

Marquez by KO. Lol at the ****** hating on Robert Garcia

Comment

Working...
              X