No announcement yet.

joe calzaghe's padwork is crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joe calzaghe's padwork is crazy

is joe calzaghe the best on the pads?.......

-

who hits the pads better than calzaghe?...

Seen it. He is trying his hardest to impersonate Roy Jones, unorthodox padwork.

Comment

his heavy bag work is also top notch

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        his heavy bag work is also top notch

Comment

If Calzaghe wasn't White/Italian/Welsh, less hate would be on him. He doesn't even talk bad about his opponents to hype up his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            If Calzaghe wasn't White/Italian/Welsh, less hate would be on him. He doesn't even talk bad about his opponents to hype up his fights.
            Question. Why doesn't Froch, who is White/Polish/English, and who DOES talk bad about his opponents, get the hate Calzaghe does?

Comment

Originally posted by jermainerambo View Post
              is joe calzaghe the best on the pads?.......

-

who hits the pads better than calzaghe?...

Thanks I enjoyed those vids. Calzaghe looks incredibly impressive hitting the mitts. I don't think I've ever seen someone hit them with such precision and speed....

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                Not race but mere style and the fashion in which he left the sport.

Comment

1st ballot HOFer and ATG #1 SMW of all time for sure, anyone who says otherwise doesn't know boxing and has never boxed a day in their lives

btw that padwork was with huge sparring gloves, if he had regular gloves he would look even quicker.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X