No announcement yet.

Libya is outta control!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    The majority of Middle-East countries will be out of control soon. What comes around, goes round. The world is changing, and the people are speaking up more these days. Power to the people!
    Thats what we are already seeing. It seems the people want a change, and are taking to the streets.

Comment

The thing about it that is so alarming for me, is that theres are not like the Egyptian protests. These are much more violent. The troops are using deadly force, instead of crowd dispersment methods. It's very disheartening to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        We cant be everywhere Panda homie.
        thats true but theres more reason to get involved with egypt and libia than afghanistan and iraq if introducing a democracy is ur ideological pov

the US doesnt carry that responsibility but they have taken it upon themselves ever since WOII...anybody remember vietnam?

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
          Gaddafi has made oil deals with western countries, i think he has threatened the oil supplies so thats why there not so vocal (like blow the fields up or something)
          good point...just saw something similar in the news. gaddafi is tight with some powerful western figures and statesmen but most EU country presidents have condemned his actions publicly

Comment

It's crazy, but this **** is happening everywhere.

Countries like Burma and North Korea where the leaders are free to absolutely do anything they want, and they isolate what's going on to the outside world.

The superpowers are probably even cutting inside deals with them for profit. The world is a ****ed up place.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              The middle east was invaded to take control of the natural resources. Nothing more, nothing less.
              What was Bosnia and Serbia/Kosovo about?

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                What was Bosnia and Serbia/Kosovo about?
                NATO obligations....

Comment

David Cameron is alreay in egypt discussing military trade.........

Comment

Time for

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      thats true but theres more reason to get involved with egypt and libia than afghanistan and iraq if introducing a democracy is ur ideological pov

the US doesnt carry that responsibility but they have taken it upon themselves ever since WOII...anybody remember vietnam?
                      Iraq is pretty much a done deal. Its really no need to mention it in regards to troop placement Panda my man. I think right now we are keeping a very watchful eye on Baharain, Libya, Iran, and the host of others. The reason we are in the Stans is totally different that Iraq as well.

I agree we should not feel the overwhelming need to be the worlds watch dog, but we are a Super Power(for what that term is worth now), and are pretty much obligated to do as such I believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X