Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    What list, the fake hit list?

I mean, why will you believe this guy, after he said to Margaritos face that he would fight him and didnt fought him?

He aint looking for Cotto, nor Mosley, if that was the case hw would fought MNosley instead of JMM.!!!!!!!!!!
    Floyd told Marg he would fight him as his name got bigger which would make the fight a mega event, Marg was just about at that point until he blew it with the plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      The hit list has Mosley on it, haters are finding new and inventive ways to hate daily, disgusting.
      Whoa Floyd's making HITLIST now? Can't believe i put "Floyd" & "hitlist" at the same sentence

Comment

Floyd told Marg he would fight him as his name got bigger which would make the fight a mega event, Marg was just about at that point until he blew it with the plaster.
        Floyd was retire even before, Margo got his biggest payday. How he was about to fight Margarito if FLoyd was retire?

**** doesnt amke sense at all.

Again, supously, Cotto and Mosley are on the list.

Why not fight Mosley instead of JMM???????

Comment

I wonder who's on this Hit list. Marquez? Valero? Viloria? Floyd probably has a bigger avoid list with Manny and Mosley at the top

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Floyd was retire even before, Margo got his biggest payday. How he was about to fight Margarito if FLoyd was retire?

**** doesnt amke sense at all.

Again, supously, Cotto and Mosley are on the list.

Why not fight Mosley instead of JMM???????
            Because Mosley will always be there. This is a comeback fight for perhaps 15 mil or more, why not take that against JMM, anyone would, surely Cotto would if he could. Also, this makes the Pac fight bigger. I dont see why people just dont want to understand. You detailed many times Cotto will fight Williams in 2010, which you dont know by the way, why cant Floyd fight those guys later, cant fight them all at one time.

Comment

I dont think so. Floyd is a smart guy and being the greedy bastard that he is...he knows how to calculate risk vs reward. WW was as hot as it could get in years. and Floyd being the WBC champ knew it would be bad for his p4p status if he declined unification bout offers seeing both Cotto and Margarito had belts at the time and Mosley coming back down and being ranked #3 by the WBC for his belt...and the outcry of a Delahoya rematch being unnecessary with all the unification opportunities he had available.

He then watched as the welterweight division had a tournament to determine an undeniable welterweight king. Which looked to be Margarito after he beat Cotto. Margarito called out Floyd after his Cotto victory but Floyd said he was happily retired.

And all of a sudden rumors of a Mayweather jr return started circulating the monday immediately following Margarito's loss to Shane Mosley. Its just too convenient to be a coincidence in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                I dont think so. Floyd is a smart guy and being the greedy bastard that he is...he knows how to calculate risk vs reward. WW was as hot as it could get in years. and Floyd being the WBC champ knew it would be bad for his p4p status if he declined unification bout offers seeing both Cotto and Margarito had belts at the time and Mosley coming back down and being ranked #3 by the WBC for his belt...and the outcry of a Delahoya rematch being unnecessary with all the unification opportunities he had available.

He then watched as the welterweight division had a tournament to determine an undeniable welterweight king. Which looked to be Margarito after he beat Cotto. Margarito called out Floyd after his Cotto victory but Floyd said he was happily retired.

And all of a sudden rumors of a Mayweather jr return started circulating the monday immediately following Margarito's loss to Shane Mosley. Its just too convenient to be a coincidence in my opinion.
                You guys are funny, you act as if Floyd HAS to fight anyone seriously. Nobody is afraid of anyone, Marg was nobody when Floyd retired, he hadnt been on PPV. Floyd is out for the biggest paydays, he doesnt care who it is.

Comment

Because Mosley will always be there. This is a comeback fight for perhaps 15 mil or more, why not take that against JMM, anyone would, surely Cotto would if he could. Also, this makes the Pac fight bigger. I dont see why people just dont want to understand. You detailed many times Cotto will fight Williams in 2010, which you dont know by the way, why cant Floyd fight those guys later, cant fight them all at one time.
                  The thing is he have had the opportunity to fight this 2 guys a lot of times, and he chooses to fight other people. ANd yes when you call yourself, the best you are expected to fight the top guys!!!!!!!

Again, you want a tune up at WW, fight WWs for the tune, dont try and fight a LW at WW, say is a tune up and then try to make it look like it is a great legacy enhancing fight!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                    I wonder who's on this Hit list. Marquez? Valero? Viloria? Floyd probably has a bigger avoid list with Manny and Mosley at the top

floyd vs donaire would be off the hook!!!!

Comment

You guys are funny, you act as if Floyd HAS to fight anyone seriously. Nobody is afraid of anyone, Marg was nobody when Floyd retired, he hadnt been on PPV. Floyd is out for the biggest paydays, he doesnt care who it is.
                      If floyd is out for the biggest paydays that's fine. That's a personal priority that i can respect. But it would contradict his "i'm coming back for legacy" rant when the Marquez fight was announced. I'm not discrediting him or his decisions...but the thread topic is about Mayweather contradicting himself constantly. Which is obviously true and indefensible.

Comment

Working...
                      X