• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
    Ultimate duckage right there.
    ultimate promoting dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      ultimate promoting dumbass
      promoting what? and what is ultimate about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
        hahaha???!!! just because mayweather says stupid things a lot of the time, that doesn't mean people are "hating" on him.......****ing drama queen.....
        Mayweather gives you a wiff of his ass and you crawl right in it.

Nothing he said was even wrong. He didn't even say that he wouldn't fight Pacquiao. People are just jumping to conclusions, per usual, because he called him desperate. He called Shane Mosley desperate too. Remember that? Has nothing to do with whether he'd actually fight him or not.

Comment

Floyd is correct, Arum is in charge and his stock diminished over thee years. It's why Arum is in a rush to stick him in the ring with Rios; so that he can regain his invincibility aura.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
            This is so funny..."Pacquiao has a boss, needs. Arums approval...blabla" but how many times haave we heard. "Al haymond and leonard Ellerbe are my advisers and they're doing a great job with my career" hahaha...hypocrite

Buut flomidiots like this ^ chose to forget this kind of details.
            Floyd tells Haymond who hes fighting and its Haymond who gets it done. Thats the difference between him and Pac. Pac comes out and says I wanted Bradley.Then Roach comes out and says I wanted Garcia. Yet they end up in the ring with Marquez for the 4th time. That tells me whos wearing the pants. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              You trolls make me laugh. We all know that Pac cant make his own deals without Arums seal of approval. So to me Pac saying he will take 45% is him just grandstanding. Hes a politican playing politics. What we do know is in 2009 Floyd put a real offer on the table, 50/50 split with ODST up to 14 days, and Pacs team pulled out. When someone passes on an offer like that that tells me they dont want the fight.
              So are u using arum as an excuse now?? U fll0m0es are funny. It doesn't matter who calls the shot the point here is PAC is asking for the fight while Floyd and his fans hide behind excuses!! It doesn't matter if arum have the last word or not PAC is the one coming out saying he wants the fight while Floyd is well u know hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                promoting what? and what is ultimate about it?
                Tmt taking ova this biattchh!!

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                  Floyd tells Haymond who hes fighting and its Haymond who gets it done. Thats the difference between him and Pac. Pac comes out and says I wanted Bradley.Then Roach comes out and says I wanted Garcia. Yet they end up in the ring with Marquez for the 4th time. That tells me whos wearing the pants. Thank you
                  Pac is the one who picked Marquez!!! Fll0m0es are also bad at lying lol. PAC wanted Marquez because it was the tougher fight out of the other 2 but I guess pac should have cherry picked an easier opponent to make yall happy then.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Pac is the one who picked Marquez!!! Fll0m0es are also bad at lying lol. PAC wanted Marquez because it was the tougher fight out of the other 2 but I guess pac should have cherry picked an easier opponent to make yall happy then.

rofl....

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      So are u using arum as an excuse now?? U fll0m0es are funny. It doesn't matter who calls the shot the point here is PAC is asking for the fight while Floyd and his fans hide behind excuses!! It doesn't matter if arum have the last word or not PAC is the one coming out saying he wants the fight while Floyd is well u know hiding.
                      Last I checked Manny is on the books fighting Marquez. Nice try punk.

Comment

Working...
                      X