No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Explains Peterson Incident: I Did Take Advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Explains Peterson Incident: I Did Take Advantage

AMIR KHAN’S trainer Freddie Roach has turned spy for the day to give his man a world title edge.

[Click Here To Read More]

War roach!!!

Comment

LLS little Freddie not bad not bad at all! Khan still has to execute though

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        Is that your Mastiff?

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
          nice mastiff i have two dogue de bordeaux and they look alot like that one just more red

Comment

Roach, the over-rated, saying what most new already about Pete, he's no genius...let's see Khan jump to '47 and take on Floyd, then we'll see where the genius lies...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              AMIR KHAN’S trainer Freddie Roach has turned spy for the day to give his man a world title edge.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Okay damnit I'm know what I'm about to say dumb but we all deserve a pass or two or three but could Freddie Roach possibly be milking the crap out of the disability card. I mean come on this guy trains more fighters than any other trainer, has a reality show about to air on HBO, and has the time and energy to train the Olympic kids and spy on L. Peterson. I'm sorry but Roach is a set up guy Amir Khan better not ever leave Roach or have some type of falling out cause the Arum/Roach/Ariza will have Pacquaio's friendship put on hold to settle the score just like De la hoya/Manfredo/McEwan.
              If anybody here has ever seen a movie called "The Score" with De Niro and Ed Norton thats what comes to mind everytime I read a Roach interview regardless Roach is a master at what he does and disability or not the guy refuses to be succumbed by Parkinsons. I expect Roach to form his own advisory group later own or eventually start Freddie Roach Promotions with huge endorsements from Ali and Michael J. Fox

Comment

So Roach is a cheater huh,cause that's what that sounds like to me...Hunter should have KO'd Roach in my opiion..That was a sucker move Roach.....

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                  Is that your Mastiff?
                  Originally posted by TRUCKIN View Post
                  nice mastiff i have two dogue de bordeaux and they look alot like that one just more red
                  Sorry fellas thats not my mastiff but I am getting one or 2 when i move real soon. Truck I looked at those as well very nice breed.

Comment

WeLL Roach, we have seen through your **** for a while now, true story.

Comment

Working...
                    X