No announcement yet.

So All That "If Mosley Hurt Floyd Then Pac Can Kill Him" Talk Is Out The Window

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComediaИ View Post
    People need to understand that Shane drops Thor hammers and hits like a donkey. Pacquiao is an accumulation puncher. Mayweather has gotten hit by harder punchers then Pacquiao and Floyd never makes the same mistake twice in a fight.

Look at Margarito face, looks almost the same as when he came in the fight. This shows you he wasnt hit 1000x in the face but only a few times by some blunt force Mosley nukes.

Now this a pic of a usual Flat footed walk forward unintelligent Pacquaio opponent. Took an accumulation of punches by Pac more then Mosley ever hit him with. Didnt touch the canvas once. Floyd beats Pac easily honestly. Ima big Pac fan but he cant beat a cerebral athletic fighter Floyd. Floyd's gonna be poppin off straight rights and left hook combinations all night.

What Pac gonna do, use pressure?

Every Floyd Opponent use "Pressure" until they slow down thinking how are they gonna get passed that defense. Pacquiao is sloppy fighter as it is. He misses on these no defense slow opponents as it is. Little stuff like when Pacquiao jumps to his right after his jab (he'll be meet with a left hook) or how he leaves his hands down after after every combination his gonna pay for it. Hate to say it but its gonna be a one sided fight in Floyd's direction after the 5th round. Dont see how any real student of boxing could see it any different.
    I agreed with your main point of the punching power difference of Pac and Mosley. Which is why I thankfully bet on Pac to win by decision this past weekend. But anyways, the part that makes you just look like a Mayweather nuthugger is where u start saying Pac is just a sloppy fighter. Pac has evolved a ton since his earlier days and if you don't see that, then you are no boxing student at all. He puts on pretty disciplined pressure, and is able to side step out of danger, darting in and out to get in his shots a lot better than I guess you would believe. And by the way, Mosley...for as much as I like him and for as much as he's accomplished...is still not really a polished boxer. Have you even seen him jab? It's just like a pawing...nothing shot. Sent out to just be a distraction for the power punches coming. Comparing Mosley's style to Pac's beyond the punching power is ignorant.

Pacquaio is one of my favorite fighters tho I bet against him when he fought Cotto (value). Mayweather is easily not so sure call me bias'd the other way too. But if you think this future super fight is just going to be a standard brawler vs supreme boxer fight...you sure have some of Mayweather's nuts far in your mouth. It's very fitting that the odds are about +130 for Pacquaio...-115 for Mayweather. A very even'ish fight with the slight edge deservedly going to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
      its true that pac's stamina is great, especially when compared to oscar and shane, but what about floyd's stamina? when has he ever gotten tired during a fight?
      I don't doubt Mayweather's conditioning and stamina. From what I've seen, it's top notch. But your statement is pretty deceiving. Mayweather's fights are fought at a pace about 10425853x slower than Pacquaio's. That's to Floyd's credit since he wants it like that and has the ability to slow down brawlers with his sick countering. But still, Pacquaio fights his fights at a breakneck pace and still doesn't appear to slow. A bit different is all.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        IDK if I agree with this. The 2 situations were very different in regards to Pac & Shane fighting Margarito. Also, Shane held Margarito all fight so all he did was land and not let Margarito punch back. If Pac could just hit Margarito all night & not take nothing back then he probably stops him also. Conversly, if Shane fights straight up like Pac did without holding then there is no way in hell he stops Margarito in 8 and maybe not the whole fight because he wouldve had to move more and wouldve takened alot of shots back.

Even if that was the case it still doesnt mean that Pac cant stop him. Every fight is different. Floyd is clearly 10x better than Margarito but Pac is still a fast powerful Southpaw & one punch could hurt anyone. Its definitely not out the question
        I think Pacquiao can hurt anybody he hits solidly because of the speed in his punches. His speed is his power. But contrary to popular belief, I think Mayweather can also hurt Pacquiao. Especially to the body.But unless the fight actually happens it's a waste of time talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          Shane's power>Pac's power
          doubtful Pac KO's Floyd with one heavy punch
          he'd get to Floyd with volume and speed
          rare for Floyd to fight someone faster than him
          Pac could TKO Floyd, but probably not a KTFO kinda win
          Zab was faster than Floyd (I know Zab is a bad example), but he was still faster than Floyd.
          Shane is just as fast as Floyd, reflexes are the difference between them.

So that's 2 fast/as fast/faster fighters Floyd has faced, how many fast/as fast/faster fighters has Manny fought?

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            Zab was faster than Floyd (I know Zab is a bad example), but he was still faster than Floyd.
            Shane is just as fast as Floyd, reflexes are the difference between them.

So that's 2 fast/as fast/faster fighters Floyd has faced, how many fast/as fast/faster fighters has Manny fought?
            yea for 4 rounds he's faster till he stopped throwing punches like always and look what happened. dominated and knocked mayweather down.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              punchingbag, it's not their lack of stamina, it's floyd's taking it away from them---the reason their output goes down is because of how great floyd counters them with both hands---against manny, i guarantee you if manny tries to overwhelm floyd with punches, he's getting a counter jab that will drop him on his ass-----that's the punch floyd will **** manny up with--the counter jab over manny's jab---and if manny tries to lead with his left hand, he's getting a counter hook--

floyd is a mover in the ring due to the fact that he likes to utilize the space around him to set things up--this is why he's the best in the ring--he knows the ring better than everybody else--he knows how to use the ropes, and fight off of them so well--he knows how to get himself in trouble on the ropes while adapting to the punches, only to mislead the fighter into thinking that, that's where he wants to keep floyd, only to have floyd counter him off of the ropes after he moves just enough to position the opponent's body into a vulnerable angle--then he whacks them and takes their confidence from them---he will breka manny down and start toying with him after he gets into his zone---i'm not putting all of this down to lie to you people--i know how the fight will turn out--i just know---

i had majority of floyd's fights down to a tee---and know how manny fights also almost too well---manny would have to turn conservative to confuse floyd---but angle himself just enough to turn back to southpaw so floyd can miss him---manny better not stay southpaw against floyd---coz floyd turns southpaw also and he throws so sharp that you can't really notice the difference--this is why floyd is a thinking fighter--he knows timing is the best key in boxing and he owns that key---and that's the truth--he will time manny perfect--lead with right hand lead to the solarplex and throw combos at manny---like he's done with everybody else that was a left handed fighter---

manny is getting manhandled by floyd--real talk---hate it all you want--it's only a matter of time now---
              You said it perfectly.

Comment

Pacquiao landed double what Mosley landed and could never KD him. Margarito just got DLH'ed but just didn't quit and the corner didn't throw in the towel.

Mosley, knocked down Margarito, knocked him out, and the corner threw in the towel lol and Mosley landed half the amount of punches Pacquiao landed.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                  Pacquiao landed double what Mosley landed and could never KD him. Margarito just got DLH'ed but just didn't quit and the corner didn't throw in the towel.

Mosley, knocked down Margarito, knocked him out, and the corner threw in the towel lol and Mosley landed half the amount of punches Pacquiao landed.

Pretty clear to me if you want to question who hits harder. And 5 pounds of weight doesnt improve a fighter's chin in spite of what some people think.

Comment

Working...
                  X