Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami will sign Dwayne wade , johnson and stoudamire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Man, STFU! He brought in an overpaid, inconsistent, lazy, unproductive, Jermaine O'neal to the team last season, and that bum couldn't do anything when Wade needed him to be his second best man. Same thing happen in that Celtics series, he made only 9 shots out of 44 attempts in that whole series, 20.5% shooting. Michael Beasley is another unproductive, lazy, unmotivated bum that Riley drafted. Riley hasn't done anything good as a GM other than the Shaq mega trade.
    oh so its rileys fault that J' O didnt produce. Oh I see how u reason u stupid moron , and let me ask u something , do you remember the Heat when they played the celtics without wade during the season , that they fell just short of a win. Do you remember that. Who was the points leader for Miami. do you know pendejo , thats right , Beasley. Is not rileys fault they pussied out and didnt show up man. Ur fuking ridiculous

Comment

bill simmons says he heard in the off season bosh will get a sign and trade to los angeles for bynum.

pretty much what vecsey reported before the trade deadline.

Comment

Man, STFU! He brought in an overpaid, inconsistent, lazy, unproductive, Jermaine O'neal to the team last season, and that bum couldn't do anything when Wade needed him to be his second best man. Same thing happen in that Celtics series, he made only 9 shots out of 44 attempts in that whole series, 20.5% shooting. Michael Beasley is another unproductive, lazy, unmotivated bum that Riley drafted. Riley hasn't done anything good as a GM other than the Shaq mega trade.
        TBH you can't fault Riley for drafting Beasley.

Rose and Beasley were pretty much the consensus #1 and #2 with Mayo at a close #3.

If the Heat would have gotten #1 they would have taken Rose, but you can't fault Riley for taking Beasley. Beasley had a monstrous season at Kansas State.

Comment

wtf???does nsb=non stop basketball now??

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
            bill simmons says he heard in the off season bosh will get a sign and trade to los angeles for bynum.

pretty much what vecsey reported before the trade deadline.

Wow , ok I just lost hope for the whole season , If bosh goes to L.A I will not watch nba until kobe retires

Comment

Originally posted by ahh!! Low Blow View Post
              oh so its rileys fault that J' O didnt produce. Oh I see how u reason u stupid moron , and let me ask u something , do you remember the Heat when they played the celtics without wade during the season , that they fell just short of a win. Do you remember that. Who was the points leader for Miami. do you know pendejo , thats right , Beasley. Is not rileys fault they pussied out and didnt show up man. Ur fuking ridiculous
              All i'm saying is that LeBron's GM is doing a better job at finding the right players to convince his superstar that he has all the helps that he needs. Riley on the other hand isn't doing that. It's inconsistency and motivation that made the Heat team the way it is. he couldn't even find the right Head Coach for that team. I really hope Wade leave the team, he'll probably stay.
              Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-28-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

No that's not gonna happen I can tell you right now either Bosh comes to Miami or Wade goes to chicago....bet on that

Comment

amare's already been rumored to have an extension from PHO on the table.

the bulls are a much more attractive franchise than the heat.
                  at least we got fans that come to our games.

max space + d.rose+ noah + big market + the most dedicated fans in the league = a big FA coming here

also, lol at beasley

Comment

Never heard of any of these, they must be bums.

Comment

All i'm saying is that LeBron's GM is doing a better job at finding the right players to convince his superstar that he has all the helps that he needs. Riley on the other hand isn't doing that. It's inconsistency and motivation that made the Heat team the way it is. he couldn't even find the right Head Coach for that team. I really hope Wade leave the team, he'll probably stay.
                      WTF , whatever dud eu are obviously a ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X