No announcement yet.

I've Returned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxstarr View Post
    (Well, if I remember writing this...I'm drunked up).

Yeah those of you who read this site 3-5 years ago... I founded Limey Lounge.

Been doing the whole degree thing last few years, stopped boxing during this time, though if I can get a Masters (so I don't have to get full time work) at Kings I may continue again. However, still been watching the PPV, just been drunk most the time so havent been able to make much comment here...hope Oasis_Lad and Annie are still here, though Exige has since gone the academic route (loss really as he was an excellent fighter).

All you new Limeys oughta pay respects and welcome me
    I knew you'd be back.

Comment

Glad to see you're posting again.

Comment

I tried stealing e-points from you a while back. Sorry mate.

Comment

its good to see a few of you are still around, keeping the lounge the best on the site..good work

oh and the stealing epoints isnt too big a deal..theft is rebellion, good job

Comment

its good to see a few of you are still around, keeping the lounge the best on the site..good work

oh and the stealing epoints isnt too big a deal..theft is rebellion, good job
            Yeah. I still can't believe I'm posting here after all these years.

Comment

it has been a while...howre things? still in oz (i think thats where youre from)

chunk, apparently i dont have enough points to donate them all to you, apologies. was to be your reward, maybe a bit dystopian though rewarding theft

Comment

boxstarr the limey name list needs to be updated

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
                  boxstarr the limey name list needs to be updated
                  I need a poo.

Comment

I'm not really bothered that you've returned, and the limey lounge is **** now.

You're all ****s.

Comment

it has been a while...howre things? still in oz (i think thats where youre from)

chunk, apparently i dont have enough points to donate them all to you, apologies. was to be your reward, maybe a bit dystopian though rewarding theft
                      Yeah everything's good. The weather has been bad the past couple of days though.

Comment

Working...
                      X