Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is America ******ed or are Democrats cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is America ******ed or are Democrats cheating?

I think Americans are morons, they always vote for the wrong candidate. My bipolar anger is coming out...
    America is retarded and I live here
    41.67%
    America is retarded and I don't live there
    8.33%
    Democrats rock, you sore loser and were not cheating
    33.33%
    **** this topic
    16.67%
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 11-04-2008, 10:11 PM.

It still isn't over, but with Ohio, Iowa and New Mexico going Obama's way, it's not looking good. If Obama wins, and it looks like he will, I hope like hell we don't get a filibuster proof Congress. Dems had that twice last century, during the Great Depression and during Jimmy Carter's reign, both times it was disastrous for this country.

Comment

No cheating in this election. Just bad time for John McCain. He was out spent nearly 2-1, the media was biased, George W. Bush is unpopular, young people voted, and the economy is bad. Etc..

Comment

democrats cheated......

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          It still isn't over, but with Ohio, Iowa and New Mexico going Obama's way, it's not looking good. If Obama wins, and it looks like he will, I hope like hell we don't get a filibuster proof Congress. Dems had that twice last century, during the Great Depression and during Jimmy Carter's reign, both times it was disastrous for this country.
          I agree with you, lets see if he walks the talk....

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            I agree with you, lets see if he walks the talk....
            If Obama does what he promised during the election, and not what he's done in the past, I'll bend over and kiss my own a$$. And apologize for ever doubting THE ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              If Obama does what he promised during the election, and not what he's done in the past, I'll bend over and kiss my own a$$. And apologize for ever doubting THE ONE.
              His history shows he won't do half the **** he said he would do for this country.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
                His history shows he won't do half the **** he said he would do for this country.
                Accomplishments don't mean anything anymore. The President is just an American Idol show of who can read off of a teleprompter better, who can memorize a few talking points better for a debate, who can lie better, and who can raise more money, even if you have to flipflop on Public Finance.

Comment

Your not even American.....nuff said??????

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
                    Your not even American.....nuff said??????
                    Whachu talkin bout Willis?

Comment

Working...
                    X