Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the Pharoah of Moses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Who was the Pharoah of Moses?

Not quite sure who it was, many think its Ramses "the great" but suposedly the scientifc experiment in europe(where they embarassed themselves by welcoming a dead mummy with a proper alive kings military welcome) found that Ramses was very sick with arthritis and maybe too sick to lead the army? Who could it be?
    Ramses the II
    75.00%
    Thutmoses I or II or III
    25.00%
    Hatsheput
    0.00%
    AmenHotep I or II
    0.00%

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      I think he was playing Imhotep or Tutankhamun, neither of which are likely to be the one

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
        I think he was playing Imhotep or Tutankhamun, neither of which are likely to be the one
        Tutankhamun died at the age of 18. Just saying.

Considering the Exodus never happened, the Pharaoh of Moses may not have ever existed.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Tutankhamun died at the age of 18. Just saying.

Considering the Exodus never happened, the Pharaoh of Moses may not have ever existed.
          No responses from people with nutty views

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
            No responses from people with nutty views
            People with nutty views started the thread.

Alright, massive tribe of people wandering the desert for 40 years and conducting numerous wars of extermination and conquest. They must have left some archaeological evidence.

So.... where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              People with nutty views started the thread.

Alright, massive tribe of people wandering the desert for 40 years and conducting numerous wars of extermination and conquest. They must have left some archaeological evidence.

So.... where is it?
              In the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                In the desert.
                In 100 square miles of desert that the devout has been excavating for hundreds of years and still have not located any?

Holy **** the Ark of Noah has been found more times than anything suggesting that Exodus occurred!

Comment

Skip to 1:20 for talk, talks about the Preservation of pharaoh's body

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                    Skip to 1:20 for talk, talks about the Preservation of pharaoh's body

The video is called "Scientific Miracles..." something something. I stopped reading after the oxymoron in the first two words.

Some beardy wizard is talking about how his magic storybook is science. No need to watch the video.

Comment

Working...
                    X