Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Bella Gonzalez leave Shane Mosley in the future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Bella Gonzalez leave Shane Mosley in the future?

Bella is 21 years old,, Mosley is 39.. his older son is 19...

What do you guys think, will bella stick with Mosley forever, for a long time, for a couple of years?? I believe she will eventually meet someone more famous and richer than Mosley and will dump him..

Maybe I am wrong,, It's not that I think bad about women but she is a semi-celebrity.

Of cos. After she rips him of his money.

Comment

She gon end up ****in his son.

Comment

She's using Mosley to get to the bigger guys. I bet she got pissed when she found out Cool J was a loyal family man. Once she finds a target, she'll dump Shane and go for that. It's how most of these new age models work nowadays, in order for them to get noticed they have to start at the bottom of the food chain and sleep their way to the top.

Comment

I don't think Shane should remarry unless he gets a fullproof prenup. She will probably leave after she realizes that he won't marry her and she only has a few more years of hotness to find a suitor.

Comment

doesn't really matter because he ****ed her at her best..if she leaves him in the future there's always gonna be some other 21 year old sl.ut who's willing to take it for an extra buck.

Comment

She probably will even @ 30 shes going to look good , while Mosleys going to be 50 ....

Comment

no. bella has to taste a junior and a senior to enjoy with.

Comment

she's just one of em whores who's got a face and a body. what more do u expect.

Comment

She needs to drop that 0 and get with a -1 like me.

Comment

Working...
                    X