No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Ishida Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Ishida Early Fight Results

Light welterweight power hitter Kirill Relikh (13-0, 11 KO) of Belarus looked very impressive in his western Europe debut against shot Italian veteran Paolo Gassani (16-4, 8 KOs). It took Relikh just 2 minutes and two seconds of the very first stanza to completely vaporize the fighter from Italy.

After the starting bell Relikh, 23, immediately went into a brawling mode and soon began to land mean, damaging blows to Gassani. Paolo tried to counter Relkih, and he countered him on his way in, but the Belarussian just didn't feel his punches at all. Finally, Relikh rocked Gassani badly with a couple of right hands, then connected with an explosive right counter, when Gassani made an attempt to retaliate. The counter iced Gassani, and he went down to the count after a left uppercut and a left hook by Relikh. A huge win for a young Belarussian.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rabchenko's opponent froze like a Dragon ball Z scene when he went southpaw. He stopped moving and looked confused.

Comment

I fail to see the controversy with Grachev winning...I thought it was a close fight,but Grachev outworked him....

Comment

GGG looked like a beast today. Ishida has never been knocked out and GGG made that KO look easy. Any fight with GGG would be fireworks.

Comment

My thoughts:

- I thought Erdei won 7-3 against Grachev. Sucks to see him lose his 0 like this. Grachev is pretty tough and determined though.

- Edwin Rodriguez is trash. Nothing more needs to be said.

- A healthy Golovkin is an absolute destroyer. He looked like he improved his defense and you can tell that he looks much stronger than he did against Rosado where he was sick. Massive respect for Ishida for going out fighting, sad to see his retire like this though.

- The commentators were clueless most of the time (More than 5 minute rest=DQ?, Golovkin is the 2nd P4P behind Pacquiao?, etc). But I liked their voices and how they rolled their r's.

Comment

Golovkin ain't taken no prisoners.

Comment

That was a great right GGG threw to k.o. Ishida.

Comment

GGG a straight killer.

Showed great feints and head movement once he got his groove.

Goo luck everybody at 154-160.

He destroys Canelo and beats Floyd at 154

Floyd doesn't have anything to keep him off.

Comment

Show some love ya'll. Here's the KO video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXBqju5OQ4

Comment

GGG has crazy sneaky power that isn't so sneaky, but i dunno man with all these ped's running rampant in the sport I am a bit skeptical too many fighters over the years have been looking extraordinary only to be exposed as a fraud later on...

Comment

Working...
                    X