No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Austin Trout is on BoxRec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    The Great Canelo to bless us with another fight. Lets see if Trout really wants it. I heard he trying to price himself out the fight already.
    I was thinking about this earlier...what is a reasonable amount to pay Austin Trout to fight Canelo on the May 4th bill?

He made 240k for the Cotto fight, so I dunno if Golden Boy would wanna pay that or more. Ultimately he is an opponent, and what he stands to gain from the fight is exposure.

I'd bet that's what is holding it up: Austin knows how much a Canelo fight is/should be worth, and Golden Boy probably doesn't want to give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
      I was thinking about this earlier...what is a reasonable amount to pay Austin Trout to fight Canelo on the May 4th bill?

He made 240k for the Cotto fight, so I dunno if Golden Boy would wanna pay that or more. Ultimately he is an opponent, and what he stands to gain from the fight is exposure.

I'd bet that's what is holding it up: Austin knows how much a Canelo fight is/should be worth, and Golden Boy probably doesn't want to give it to him.
      How much did Lopez make?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        How much did Lopez make?
        Was just looking for that amount because that's probably ballpark of what it would be.

Also Mayweather/Guerrero is back up on boxrec with Canelo vs TBA now...

Edit: Lopez made $212,500 to Canelo's $2m+
        Last edited by RlCKY; 01-02-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Was just looking for that amount because that's probably ballpark of what it would be.

Yeah, it was a f.ucked up amount, but I think he made less than that against Ortiz.

Comment

This will be a good fight. I think Alvarez will probably win, but Trout will put up a good fight.

Comment

I can't see Trout getting paid less than he did for his fight with Cotto. 300k should be the minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                BushBaby and his Canelo hating crew

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  The Great Canelo to bless us with another fight. Lets see if Trout really wants it. I heard he trying to price himself out the fight already.
                  canelo will get r@ped worser then his brother & he will become the laughing stock of boxingscene.com...............
                  Last edited by Godsfly; 01-02-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

boxrec just removed the fight..............

i would wait for an official announcement because boxrec knows just as much as we do at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      canelo will get r@ped worser then his brother & he will become the laughing stock of boxingscene.com...............
                      doubt that but thats why they fight so we can see.

Comment

Working...
                      X