Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why was Marco Antonio Barrera sad at Manny Pacquiao getting ktfo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
            lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
              Yeah.. Barrera lost much of his stock after the 2 juarez fights, the lame pacquiao rematch, and the lost to khan (which should have been a no contest).
              He basically ran in the juarez and pacquiao rematches..
              Erik at least always gave his all..
              Funny thing is that barrera should have a win over marquez, first the ref didnt give him a clear kd, then he gets a point deducted for hitting while down, lol..
              A 10-8 round in his favor turns into a 9-9 ...
              Those 2 points were the difference...
              Marquez clearly won that fight against barrera dont know why people say it was close. But yea barrera is a dick never really like him pulling sht like sucker punching eric or hitting marquez while he was down or slaming hammeds head into the post. Dude seems like a btch

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                Marquez clearly won that fight against barrera dont know why people say it was close. But yea barrera is a dick never really like him pulling sht like sucker punching eric or hitting marquez while he was down or slaming hammeds head into the post. Dude seems like a btch
                i also thing he won, im talking about the score cards, if that kd was awarded and he didnt punch marquez while down he would have won, again, in those scorecards...
                yeah, barrera had some ***** moves from time to time, but i will always cherish the moment that he smashed hammed against that post... that was gold...

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  Exactly! he lost all my respect after that. remember when he sucker punched Morales at the press conference...........B1TCH MOVE

ive seen that video and thats more to add about why it is hard to respect barrera, lol, ill root for him at times but i never did like him , lol, i did enjoy what he did to hamed cause hamed was a ****in clown but when he sucker punched morales , lol, tjhat reminded me why i ****in hate barrera as a human

Comment

Working...
                  X