Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Rips Khan: Never Met a Pakistanian Who Can Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Rips Khan: Never Met a Pakistanian Who Can Fight!

Angel Garcia, the father and trainer of undefeated WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia - held nothing back when he lashed out at his son's scheduled opponent, former beltholder Amir Khan. The fight takes place on July 14th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I have never ever...ever in my life...all 26 years, heard anyone call someone a Pakistanian. I'm not trying to be all intellectual but just telling you.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Angel Garcia, the father and trainer of undefeated WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia - held nothing back when he lashed out at his son's scheduled opponent, former beltholder Amir Khan. The fight takes place on July 14th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Lol I wonder how many pakistani's he's met?! I've never met a puerto rican that can fight coz I've never met a puerto rican!

Comment

I gotta agree with Garcia, I know 3 ****'s and not one of them can fight..

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
          Lol I wonder how many pakistani's he's met?! I've never met a puerto rican that can fight coz I've never met a puerto rican!
          Yes maybe he should say ive never seen a pakastani who can fight, only make bombs and blow things up.

Comment

What is this rascist ****

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Yes maybe he should say ive never seen a pakastani who can fight, only make bombs and blow things up.
              Now that would not be politically correct!

Comment

Pakistanian? LOL WTF is that? This guy just proved how uneducated him and his 'exquisite' family are

Comment

i really hope Garcia gets the stretcher job, and i hope his whole family are ringside to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                    What is this rascist ****
                    Even though he ****ed up what he said is not racist. Nationality and race are two different things.

Comment

Working...
                    X