No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mormeck: I Will Break Wladimir Klitschko's Glass Jaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mormeck: I Will Break Wladimir Klitschko's Glass Jaw

As reported earlier, WBO/WBA/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (56-3, 49 KOs) will defend his titles against Jean Marc Mormeck (36-4, 22 KOs) on December 10th at the ESPRIT Arena in Düsseldorf, Germany. The stadium is the homefield of the German soccer club Fortuna Düsseldorf. Mormeck is a former unified cruiserweight champion and unbeaten since moving to heavyweight in 2009. It will be Klitschko’s 20th world championship fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haha Mormeck you comedian, will you require a JML step to reach Wlads chin?
    Wlad by T.K.O within 7.

Comment

Comment

And unlike Wlad, you were on the ground against David Haye.

Comment

Well, not every fighter is scared of their opponents. Fighters are born with something different inside them, than the regular man who's scared of most challenges.

If Mormeck believes in himself - let him express himself.

Comment

Mormeck will pull a Ray Austin. Talk the talk, and get knocked out early.

I'm aware that Wladimir hasn't put anybody away early in recent years but Mormeck at this stage is garbage compared to the rest of his opponents and will likely fold the moment he gets hit. He has the stamina to last 2 rounds at most.

Comment

Yeah, you sure will

Comment

Pathetic comments Wladimir will smash him.

Comment

What's with this "Wladimir has a suspect chin" religion? Seems to me that all his opponents hang on to this, even though nobody has been able to capitalize on that in many years. Mac Mormeck is no different.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                    What's with this "Wladimir has a suspect chin" religion? Seems to me that all his opponents hang on to this, even though nobody has been able to capitalize on that in many years. Mac Mormeck is no different.
                    That's cause nobody has really got close enough to land clean heavy punches on his chin. Wlad has done a tremendous job to stay out of danger. When you have a jab like Wlad does it quite difficult to get inside.

Comment

Working...
                    X