Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robin Givens Goes On Oprah To Make Sure No One Sides With Mike Tyson!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oprah is partly to blame here for giving Givens air time. She can clearly see that Givens is lying, why did she have her on the show? Given's is playing up and having a hard time not grinning. There is no doubt she was with Mike for the money. People tend to go with a type ,so if she was into big strong black guys that is who you would think she would go out with but she has had a baby with a white tennis coach and married another white tennis coach although the marriage only lasted a day.

Comment

Teh truth is no one knows what happened between them, both of their stories were probably towards the middle as both abused each other mentally and physically

I was just watching teh Tyson documentary, it was kinda funny to see Robin 20 years ago give that interview to barbara walters. She was tellin her with mike right beside her side that he was abusive, and it's a living with him was like being in hell. The way she was sounded was something similar to her bull****ting with a girlfriend talking gossip. It made me believe she was exaggerating a little.

I was suprised to hear Mike talk about the rape victim. He called her a lying wench and still denies he did it to this day. He has every right to be angry if it was false, but I dont know how you can just side with Mike just because he's a boxer. (he was my favorite boxer growing up) Its possible both women are lying, but Im not gonna rule out Mike lying either.

Comment

Working...
      X