No announcement yet.

floyd is very dangerous now..he returned because he wasnt getting the attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
    lol, some of you posters have no clue what so ever.

So you mean, after a 16 month lay off you want Floyd to fight a Pacquiao who's had 4 fights in the last 2 years?

Look at how stupid you sound.
    co sign.............

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
      No doubt 2 year layoffs aint ****...
      He claims to be the GOAT, better than Robinson (because Robinson had losses ), better than Ali and SRL. Why would someone who's better than Sugar Ray need to beat up little Marquez? Floyd is a phony. I can't believe how many of you suckers have been taken for a ride.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
        i hope you are right larry... and he push himself to the limit!
        thank you a sensable post

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          He claims to be the GOAT, better than Robinson (because Robinson had losses ), better than Ali and SRL. Why would someone who's better than Sugar Ray need to beat up little Marquez? Floyd is a phony. I can't believe how many of you suckers have been taken for a ride.
          did ali go str8 to frazier when he came back???hell no

Comment

And your even more crazy for believing he meant that. And he was talkin better than Ali and Leonard not Robinson...not saying that isn't crazy.

Comment

All i know is i want to see Floyd vs Pac by the end of this year. This is the fight all fight fans to see.

Comment

Stop hating. A 'phony' who's won 6 belts in 5 different weight classes?
                Ray Leonard called Floyd the best fighter of this era, you think you know more than Ray Leonard?

And if you heard the interview properly, Floyd said he trained to hard his whole life to say to say someone else was better than him in his job. He said Ali was the best in his era, Leonard was the best in his era and how he's the best in his era.

He was talkin about different eras.

Comment

I too belive floyd has return partly out of envy of pac and the attentions he is currently getting. Floyd likes to be in the spotlight and too be the top guy. Sure he may want/need more money to but i don't think thats the main reason.
                  I am also satisfied with his choice of opponent, the man that fought a draw against pacquiao and the number 2 p4p fighter. I would have thought it better if they fought at 140 but it's still a good fight and a whorty test of Floyds ability after a 18 month lay off. If he blows through Marquez everything should be set for a pac fight by the end of the year or by the start of next.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                    no bacuse floyd wants that spot back..he wants to be the face of boxing
                    then is inaccurate to use the word threatened since you admit that he isnt no. 1 p4p.

Comment

Floyd broke? Doubt it. He came back to salvage what's left of his legacy after Pac destroys DLH. I'm pretty sure he projected Manny winning the Hatton fight as well. Pac adn Mayweather will happen, and it'll follow the same storyline. Negotiation issues about catchweight and purse, negotiations falling apart, deadlines given, deadlines passed and new opponents are announced, then suddenly everyone signs. Mayweather is fighting Marquez because he's fighing Pac. There's no other reason ....unless he's a really just a total biitch picking on a smaller opponent for the name ala DLH.

Comment

Working...
                      X