Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is not a doubt in my mind that Margarito used the plaster disaster against Cott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** your age man, that's a good post an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      As in look how Margarito's handwraps seem a lot thicker then normal. Look at the 2003 picture of him with his one hand wrap and compare that to the ones now.

Also Floyd's handwraps tend to be more normal and don't seem as thick as Margarito's.
      Seriously are you trying to convince people that you can eyeball the thickness of wraps in a fuking photograph?

Boxing ref's have trouble determining weather a cut was caused by a punch or headbutt and thats right in front of him. But MR. Magic Eyes here can eyeball a photograph and can determine the exact width and size of someones hand wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Seriously are you trying to convince people that you can eyeball the thickness of wraps in a fuking photograph?

Boxing ref's have trouble determining weather a cut was caused by a punch or headbutt and thats right in front of him. But MR. Magic Eyes here can eyeball a photograph and can determine the exact width and size of someones hand wraps.

Ref's have trouble because of the angle that they are at. Not only do the wraps look bigger then most, I've posted before and after pictures of the same boxer. It's not like I don't have a photo of Margarito's hand wrapped after the cotto fight, but I have one before too. They look different. Way different. It's not like a grown man's hand grew bigger.

Also the blood stain is very suspicious.

"If it looks like a horse...if it seems like a horse....then it's probably a horse"

Comment

Ref's have trouble because of the angle that they are at. Not only do the wraps look bigger then most, I've posted before and after pictures of the same boxer. It's not like I don't have a photo of Margarito's hand wrapped after the cotto fight, but I have one before too. They look different. Way different. It's not like a grown man's hand grew bigger.

"If it looks like a horse...if it seems like a horse....then it's probably a horse"
          You know a statement like yours in an american courtroom would be thrown out because it's nothing more than hearsay.

And the reason the wraps look diffrent is becasue of the same reason Ref's have a hard time judging things.

Distance, Angles, lighting, the depth of the lens for christ sake.

Sorry man but eyeballing stuff is an inexact science and does more to disprove you argument than justify it.

Comment

As in look how Margarito's handwraps seem a lot thicker then normal. Look at the 2003 picture of him with his one hand wrap and compare that to the ones now.

Also Floyd's handwraps tend to be more normal and don't seem as thick as Margarito's.
            no two wrappings are alike, just like no too hair cuts are exactly a like. You can get a fade hair cut 10 times and not one time have two that are identical. And FYI ALL the wraps for boxers are hard they are there to protect your hand. Especially when your hand gets sweaty the wrap ends up hard. These pictures don't prove anyhing. Floyd's wrap is bigger than margarito's that's because he needs the protection. These pictures do nothing because these wraps all look as normal as can be.

Comment

Then what else do you suggest on why Margarito's wraps are so big?

http://www.boxingscene.com/media/sho...hp/photo/15902

Here are his fists after a fight, the clottey fight. So that clears him there imo, but looks how big his knuckles look compared to here. Hell compare the Juan Manuel Lopez's wraps in Calderon's sig and compare it to Margarito's. There is that obvious layer of thickness.

This isn't a courtroom. It's "hearsay", but it's also why I think Margarito used plaster in the Cotto fight. There is just to much of a difference and conicidence.

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
                no two wrappings are alike, just like no too hair cuts are exactly a like. You can get a fade hair cut 10 times and not one time have two that are identical. And FYI ALL the wraps for boxers are hard they are there to protect your hand. Especially when your hand gets sweaty the wrap ends up hard. These pictures don't prove anyhing. Floyd's wrap is bigger than margarito's that's because he needs the protection. These pictures do nothing because these wraps all look as normal as can be.
                If you are seriously telling me that Margarito's wraps look normal then you are crazy.

Comment

Simple Mayweather doesn't cheat. Margarito is a cheat and a disgrace

Comment

look at shane's knuckle and notice how it has a big lump on the knuckles. Nothing wrong with that

look at these

and here

look at the solid knuckle for paquia

do you understand now?

You guys have all seen the pictures you posted in your original posts hundreds of times and not one time has anyone ever mentioned anything about them being fishy and now all of a sudden you can see it?

I hope this clears this up a little bit.

Comment

If you are seriously telling me that Margarito's wraps look normal then you are crazy.
                      no you are crazy because now six months later you can see somthing wrong with them these pics have been on the internet for months and oh now i see it come on man you're only 16 so I know you haven't seen too many wraps but those wraps are NORMAL!!!!!!!!

fyi Nevada athletic commission and a member of the opponents team observe and SIGN OFF on the wrappings of the opponents hands before they enter the ring. You are reaching with your claims.

Comment

Working...
                      X