Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: "Lucas Matthysse is not one of the best he don't even got a title"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he does have the interimWBC title and Ajose waited years to get a shot at the belt and was bypassed only to fight and lost to Mathssye so he is next in line and you shouldn't have your belt if you don't fight him in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
      Sounds like Danny doesn't want to loose his 0, I guess he is a smart fighter after all, LOL!
      I can promise you Danny could carless about that 0. Some of the greatest boxers in history have taken losses, being undefeated doesn't mean jack chit now a days. If he was scared of losing his 0 he would have never fought Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
        I can promise you Danny could carless about that 0. Some of the greatest boxers in history have taken losses, being undefeated doesn't mean jack chit now a days. If he was scared of losing his 0 he would have never fought Amir.
        yeah some but most of the best boxers are undefeated, floyd mayweather, joe calzaghe, sven ottke, chris john, cesar rene cuenca

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          yeah some but most of the best boxers are undefeated, floyd mayweather, joe calzaghe, sven ottke, chris john, cesar rene cuenca
          Like I said, being undefeated doesn't mean a damn thing. If Floyd were to take a loss, my opinion of him wouldn't change the slightest bit. He's one of the best to ever put on a pair of gloves.

Comment

no bueno danny. no bueno.

Comment

Danny just trying to get under Lucas' skin, that's all. And even if he does feel this way, so what??? Don't worry y'all, their both GB, the fight will happen eventually. Only a c*cksucker like Bob Arum would **** up a potential fight with 2 guys he promotes. (juanma-gamboa) Smh

Comment

Working...
              X