Who beats Lucas at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who beats Lucas at 140?

bit does tonights action change ****?

Who beats Lucas? I remember when I first joined I said, Lucas is the the man, he won those fights and will kill Khan, you pretty much all laughed at me. Now who beats Lucas? I told you all, Khan is fcuking made for Lucas!
    ''Speed this, speed that, speed my dick, ya'll''

I am still fcuking convinced by my boy Lucas trashes anyone at 140, ANYONE! Man, people call me crazy, he is a fcuking beast and IMO he easily beats Garcia, Khan, even Marquez easier than he did Ajose, straight up.

Who beats him? He the best 140lb'er in my mind, I said this after those two robberies, now I know. I am one of few who can can admit if one of my faves will lose or is likely too, Lucas though, fcuking unstoppable at 140!

Man, argue whoever, don't come at me with me Khan, serious. Mofo is made for my boy and gets chomped in 5 easy. I mean like straight up, on life support. I ain't ****ing.

Not a single solitary soul.

Comment

Marquez could, but it'd be interesting. Bradley could as well, but he's at 147 for good anyway.

I think Garcia-Matthysse would be more interesting and not a cakewalk some think it would be. That's THE FIGHT at 140 right now.

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Marquez. Actually, Bradley also has a good shot. Judah gave Matthyse a tough fight so he isn't necessarily unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Not a single solitary soul.
            Wish I could green K you again, you are a very good poster who is not blinded by country of origin etc!

Comment

the little girl tattoo on his back is creepy as hell.

Comment

yeah, i'm as big as a fan of matthysse as anyone, but man, idk about that marquez matchup. everyone else at 140, i favor matthysse. hopefully gbp does garcia/matthysse next. matthysse deserves a shot at those titles.
                who promotes karim mayfield? cause i think he will beat mauricio herrera and when he does, he'll be in line to face a top name at 140. rios, mayfield, guzman, garcia, and peterson are all great opponents that hopefully are willing to face matthysse. i really want to see garcia step up to the plate first though, cause then matthysse could defend his titles against the rest, haha. 140 is an exciting division.

Comment

bradley beats him at 140 in my book..............

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Marquez.

Mayweather especially could not make 140! Pac I'm not sure but IMO hes on the slide and the last mofo he wants to trade with is Lucas. Call me insane but I think Matthysse beats him, stops him and people say Pac is old, shot etc and discredit it.

Yeah hes faster but Lucas inside game punch resistance etc
                    Nobody IMO can trade with this guy in the pocket or at mid range and his boxing ability is so underestimated!

I see Pac as a smaller but faster Ajose with more balls which backfires. Lucas eats southpaws nevermind small, one handed ones who best asset is down the ****ter!

Comment

Working...
                    X