7.29%
    Paul Williams
    13.54%
    Andre Berto
    0.00%

Miguel Cotto, plain and simple.

or Margarito with plaster, hee hee

Comment

well after floyd retired i thought it was Cotto then marg now Shane. And whoever beats shane is the best all over again

Comment

Paul Williams

Comment

Cotto. I would have picked p williams but he hasn't fought there in a while and unlikely will anytime soon, unless winky beats him.

Comment

I voted for Cotto, Margs a cheating prick and should be forgotten, Williams isnt a Welter anymore, and Cotto beat Mosley, and Berto is still not done enough to be concidered the best, not yet anyway.
            Close between Cotto and Mosley, they need another fight imo to find out who the king is.

Comment

Shane Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Milkyway2 View Post
                Paul Williams
                Welterweights.

Comment

Mosley and Cotto each need to fight Paul Williams to decide this. This is whats so bad about boxing. Fighters ducking each other. At least in the UFC they pick the best fights between the best fighters, and although the fighter has the final word on the fight they usually happen.

Comment

Without thinking twice about it shane mosley is the best welterweight in the world i think that with his new trainer and his wife jin not being by his side he will refocus and he will continue to dominate the welterweights out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X