No announcement yet.

Samsung: There’s no way an Apple television can beat us on picture quality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    Samdung have nothing original and innovative, they only know how to rip off Apple. In the future this will backfire when Apple take their business elsewhere and the lawsuits catch up with Android peddlers.
    yeah they rip off apple. So what?

The competition between Apple and Samsung is the reason why their phones are so good. Its not like Apple hasnt taken ideas from Android either. Galaxy s2 is like an iphone only faster, lighter and with a bigger screen.

Stop being a faggot. You dont work for apple so i dont understand why you are defending them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      http://www.dailytech.com/Samsung+Sue...ticle22926.htm

The infringed technology is essential to the reliable functioning of telecom networks and devices and Samsung believes that Apple’s violation as being too severe and that the iPhone 4S should be barred from sales.

Apple has continued to flagrantly violate our intellectual property rights and free ride on our technology. We believe it is now necessary to take legal action to protect our innovation.

Lawsuits?

Samdung is just trying to use patents to fire back at Apple, the problem is that they are FRAND (fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory) patents which are being abused in order to make Apple accept their copying and imitation of Apple devices.

I suggest you do some research before you post again: http://fosspatents.blogspot.com/

Comment

Samdung is just trying to use patents to fire back at Apple, the problem is that they are FRAND (fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory) patents which are being abused in order to make Apple accept their copying and imitation of Apple devices.

I suggest you do some research before you post again: http://fosspatents.blogspot.com/
        Apple use child labour and slave labour.

http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/13/apple-suppliers/

I'm pretty sure RIM do as well and I have a blackberry. So why mention it? Because I don't have brand loyalty. I got a blackberry because most of my friends have them - am I following the herd? No, I just want to use Blackberry Messenger. Same reason I bought an Xbox over a PS3. I have friends on Xbox Live that I play with, no other reason than that.

I like Mazdas. I have a Mazda 3. Am I going to start a thread saying "Mazdas are not only the best cars in the world, they also make their owners more virtuous!"? No, of course not. I'm especially not going to start a thread complaining about Honda.

Nobody here gives a tenth of a turd about brand wars between apple and whomever except YOU. Nobody gives a shit. I've seen the iPhone. It's neat. Maybe I'll get one when my contract is up. Maybe I'll get a Samsung. Maybe the new BB will work out a better choice. The fact is though that I am not beholden to any one brand because I'm not a MORON.

Comment

I'm pretty sure RIM do as well and I have a blackberry. So why mention it? Because I don't have brand loyalty. I got a blackberry because most of my friends have them - am I following the herd? No, I just want to use Blackberry Messenger. Same reason I bought an Xbox over a PS3. I have friends on Xbox Live that I play with, no other reason than that.

I like Mazdas. I have a Mazda 3. Am I going to start a thread saying "Mazdas are not only the best cars in the world, they also make their owners more virtuous!"? No, of course not. I'm especially not going to start a thread complaining about Honda.

Nobody here gives a tenth of a turd about brand wars between apple and whomever except YOU. Nobody gives a shit. I've seen the iPhone. It's neat. Maybe I'll get one when my contract is up. Maybe I'll get a Samsung. Maybe the new BB will work out a better choice. The fact is though that I am not beholden to any one brand because I'm not a MORON.

Haha......as I thought, you have nothing! You calling it a brand war says it all really.

This is not about brands, this is about a tech company that pushes the whole industry. It seems other companies right now have nothing to compete fairly with and have resorted to basically copying and stealing.

There is nothing wrong with competition, its healthy but should be from innovation not stealing.

What Apple right now are doing and have been doing for decades is shaping the future of tech.

Comment

man this is such a quality post, sums it up perfectly.

bb, i got nothing against you but whenever you see a certain poster's handle and your natural reaction is to shake and scratch your head then something's amiss.

Comment

iPhone is the sexiest phone on the market. Ill give you that Breakbeat.

The white one is gay tho

Comment

Haha......as I thought, you have nothing! You calling it a brand war says it all really.

This is not about brands, this is about a tech company that pushes the whole industry. It seems other companies right now have nothing to compete fairly with and have resorted to basically copying and stealing.

There is nothing wrong with competition, its healthy but should be from innovation not stealing.

What Apple right now are doing and have been doing for decades is shaping the future of tech.
                well, it's really not apple.

it's steve jobs.

otherwise, they wouldn't have sucked the years he was away.

Comment

Brand loyalty makes no sense to the consumer.

I buy products based on these 3 factors - price, functionality, and availability. It just so happens that at the time I was purchasing my phone, the HTC Desire HD ticked all those boxes. If Apple priced their products in a range I could afford, I would most definitely consider buying from their company. However, for a couple of hundred pounds less I got a phone that met all my requirements and was at the time a good alternative to the iphone 4.

Comment

This is not about brands,
                    It's everything about brands. I don't see you banging on about LG or RIM or IBM. The only company that you ever talk about is Apple who are, I admit, market leaders - in marketing.

Apple have been astoundingly successful in a single area: Marketing their brand. They are taking existing innovations and repackaging them then marketing them as novel ideas.

this is about a tech company that pushes the whole industry. It seems other companies right now have nothing to compete fairly with and have resorted to basically copying and stealing.
                    All companies in the tech arena are going to be copying other company innovations and putting heir own spin on them. It's sort of taken for granted that companies will take an existing idea and make it better or more durable or with more added features.

If Apple existed in the stone age they would take a wheel, produce it in a new colour and pretend they invented it.

Does using child labour and slave labour count as stealing?

No they haven't. They have been aggressively marketing their products as lifestyle choices. Like the iPhone 4S debacle - no innovation at all. A slightly better camera and a slightly better screen, and still you get people lined up for it because they have fallen for the marketing.

Comment

It's everything about brands. I don't see you banging on about LG or RIM or IBM. The only company that you ever talk about is Apple who are, I admit, market leaders - in marketing.

Apple have been astoundingly successful in a single area: Marketing their brand. They are taking existing innovations and repackaging them then marketing them as novel ideas.

All companies in the tech arena are going to be copying other company innovations and putting heir own spin on them. It's sort of taken for granted that companies will take an existing idea and make it better or more durable or with more added features.

If Apple existed in the stone age they would take a wheel, produce it in a new colour and pretend they invented it.

Does using child labour and slave labour count as stealing?

No they haven't. They have been aggressively marketing their products as lifestyle choices. Like the iPhone 4S debacle - no innovation at all. A slightly better camera and a slightly better screen, and still you get people lined up for it because they have fallen for the marketing.

So marketing is the only reason Apple are ahead of the game? LMFAO!

If other companies had any innovative ideas they wouldn't be stealing from Apple and there wouldn't be any of these lawsuits.

Face it, Apple change industries they get into. It looks like they will change the TV industry as well soon.

If Samdung had any sense they wouldn't be stealing from Apple and concentrating on doing their own R&D to create innovative products.

I'd rather support a company that creates its own products with innovation than to buy second rate knockoffs from unscrupulous also-ran companies.

Comment

Working...
                      X