Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the tougher fight for Floyd Austin Trout or Canelo Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't think he wins either of them at this point in his career.

Comment

Based on styles i would have to say Alvarez,i'm not as high on Trout as others seem to be

Comment

To me both have a shot but the Trout fight would be rather boring, where as vs. Canelo we would see a lil' more action!

Comment

If ginger & (his team) felt he could beat Trout like his die hard fans do, they would have said he'd fight the winner of Cotto/Trout, not just Cotto if he won. He invaded the pre fight conferences & the minute Trout was declared the winner he fled the arena. Now he wants guarantee's to fight Trout?? A man with confidence doesn't need all that to fight a guy in his own weight class.

Comment

Austin "No Doubt" Trout.

Comment

I think Canelo is a tougher fight for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                I honestly don't think he wins either of them at this point in his career.
                You may be right. Both of them are bigger, and floyd is getting to the twilight of his career, but i would rate trout as slightly harder for floyd. Canelo doesn't really jab and that's why i would back floyd to outpoint him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Exactly this.

Wait till Canelo vs Trout happens, I don't think he'll even be able to outbox Canelo. Everyone will come down to Earth about Trout and how good he is.
                  Imo canelo beats trout. Of the two i think trout is more difficult for floyd.....perhaps. i base that purely on canelo not jabbing. He has good boxing skills, but to me he walks in without much head movement or behind a jab. Hard to walk to mayweather when you are doing only one of those.

Comment

Siding with Trout on this one

Comment

Working...
                    X