No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Continues To Grind in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Continues To Grind in Camp

Mexico City. - The best Mexican boxer is the sport, and considered by many as one of the world's best pound for pound bxoers, Juan Manuel Marquez, held an open workout on Tuesday, as he continued to work hard for his upcoming commitment on Saturday night when he returns to Mexico City, where he hasn't fought for 18 years. Marquez (53-6-1, 39 KOs) will face Ukrainian Sergey Fedchenko (30-1-0, 13 KOs) for the interim-junior welterweight world championships of the World Boxing Organization (WBO). TV Azteca and HBO/Top Rank pay-per-view will televise.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is Marquez having trouble shedding weight?? It's less than a week before the fight and he is still wearing multiple layers during a public workout?? How is a former lightweight having trouble losing weight before a welterweight fight?

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
      Is Marquez having trouble shedding weight?? It's less than a week before the fight and he is still wearing multiple layers during a public workout?? How is a former lightweight having trouble losing weight before a welterweight fight?
      i think it's at jr welter,but maybe he's not training as hard and not enough time,i really believe it's hard to train for fighters like fedchenko instead of like when he did against pacquiao,he had less time to train

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        i think it's at jr welter,but maybe he's not training as hard and not enough time,i really believe it's hard to train for fighters like fedchenko instead of like when he did against pacquiao,he had less time to train
        He could train for 1 week and beat Fedchenko anyway.

I don't think he's training as hard as he could.

Comment

I'm sure it's not as motivating for him to train hard for this fight when you go from training for the ranked P4P #1 guy to training for Fedechenko. At 38 I'm sure he knows how much he needs to put in the gym though. Marquez will make weight and dominate as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
            Could it be that he let himself go a little bit more than he uses to after the Pacquiao fight? after all, he was talking about retirement..

Comment

JMMs visibly aging...

Comment

Supposedly he was at 144

Comment

go

All you knuckleheads that say JMM has let himself go must have been asleep when the pics of him in camp were posted about a week ago. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by churchmouse View Post
                    All you knuckleheads that say JMM has let himself go must have been asleep when the pics of him in camp were posted about a week ago. Idiots.
                    Let's not forget that JMM came in bigger than Pacquiao on fight night. His conditioning coach, Memo Heredia was a former PED supplier. These are facts.

Comment

Working...
                    X