No announcement yet.

Alabama Can't Find Anyone to Fill Illegal Immigrants' Old Jobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    would they give a visa to go to the US to work on a farm there?

Ive lived on one most of my life.

How much of a ****hole is alabama? is there anything to do there?

atm im deciding between going to canada or new zealand. never even concidered america until about 2 mins ago
    C'mon over bro.

Comment

Regardless of what the pay is, there was already group who were willing to receive it despite of the job description and conditions. They are no longer there because they've been scared off or deported. A simple answer may seem to "raise the pay for Americans", but raising the pay would also raise the costs of the produce being sold.

Comment

i'm not willing to work a shitty farm job picking strawberries

Comment

Maybe there are some black slaves left down south. And yes, I like british bad taste of humour, lollapalooza.

Comment

epic.

wonder what Jim Jeffries has to say about all this?

Comment

We should shoot anyone tryin to come over the border that aint american.

Comment

There gonna have to bump up the pay now.

Comment

they find enough money to pay the football players well and good. SEC and Alabama/Auburn are a joke to the rest of the country as it is...

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
                    There gonna have to bump up the pay now.
                    And you'll be paying for it.

Comment

People are better off being unemployed than they are working a low paying labor job. There's something fundamentally wrong with that.

I always find it comical here in LA when I see a Mexican dude (probably illegal immigrant) on an freeway offramp selling oranges or flowers, and on the other side of the offramp, a non mexican dude (most likely american citizen) begging for change.

I'm thinking to myself, both guys are basically doing the same thing except the Mexican dude is able to feed his family and is providing a service.

Comment

Working...
                      X