Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Ortiz vs Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Margarito that was brutalized by Pac would dominate Ortiz.

And I love Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      The Margarito that was brutalized by Pac would dominate Ortiz.

And I love Ortiz.
      I don't think that Margarito can make welterweight.I also doubt that Ortiz goes to jr middle right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I don't think that Margarito can make welterweight.I also doubt that Ortiz goes to jr middle right away.
        Thats what im saying Margarito would be a zombie at 147

Comment

I think Margarito can make WW easier then some of you think. I think some cases like Ortiz & Juanama, guys really have to move up but in other cases I think guys just move up because there starting to lose alot. I think Margarito can still make WW. Maybe not great but I dont think he's a zombie. I think he'll be decently comfortable. If not then make it at 150 like the Pac fight

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            I think Margarito can make WW easier then some of you think. I think some cases like Ortiz & Juanama, guys really have to move up but in other cases I think guys just move up because there starting to lose alot. I think Margarito can still make WW. Maybe not great but I dont think he's a zombie. I think he'll be decently comfortable. If not then make it at 150 like the Pac fight
            Negative ghost rider.Why should Ortiz fight Margarito at a catchweight??He's just recently enjoyed his 1st fight & victory at 147.He should stay there & see what he can get done.Whoever wants a Margarito fight,should accept 147.Margarito doesn't deserve to have anything his way.Loaded gloves,uncle bob cheating the sport as Margarito's team tried to cheat Mosey.Forget 150,just like the Pac fight I say.

Comment

i dont think marg would be able to stand up to the punishment from ortiz. dude is big, strong and a heavy puncher. but can ortiz stand up to the pressure.

toss up but id favor ortiz a bit

Comment

Margarito by ko/tko.

Comment

Working...
                X