Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me about smelly vaginas you have encountered...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    Eating butthole is disgusting. If you lick butthole, you lick poop remnants.
    it's not like he pooped then I went down there lol he's extremely clean and it was after a shower.. I've done it about 4 times in our whole lives together lol chill

Comment

First from vaginas to booty holes..

WTF!

Comment

I passed out at a party in a room where 2 peeps had just ****ed. Dude was gone but the chick was sleepin butt naked in the bed and it reeked to high heaven. I slept across the room as far as I could be and even drunk as ****, I couldn't get to sleep for a while cuz of that stench. ***** was pretty fine too. You just never know about some people.

Comment

Mizzou you have all the characteristics of a closet ****.
          Which is obvious with your constant topics about your hate for
          the female genitalia. I am sure any woman or man for that matter would NOT want to suck your mouldy cheesy dick either. I can tell you're a sweaty bastard who prefers not to take showers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            Seriously. What's worse than a rank box? Discuss.
            Yo momma's.

Comment

I will leave you with this: Ass and cheddar. YUCK.

Comment

I once ****ed around with this chick who reaked like rotten fish. It honestly smelled like she didnt know how to properly wash herself, I'd say it smelled like if she went without washing for 2 weeks. Really bad.

Gave me a sore throat twice
                (once I drunk and the other I was just really really horny)

Comment

Some things i noticed

virgin ***** usually smells horrible

if the girl is gonna start her period pretty soon (within 3 days or less) It will smell

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    I passed out at a party in a room where 2 peeps had just ****ed. Dude was gone but the chick was sleepin butt naked in the bed and it reeked to high heaven. I slept across the room as far as I could be and even drunk as ****, I couldn't get to sleep for a while cuz of that stench. ***** was pretty fine too. You just never know about some people.
                    Wow that is bad. ***** actually stunk up an entire room. Probably had some sort of infection.

Comment

Working...
                    X