Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is he a legit promoter or going the Mayweather promotions way and being an LLC?

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      I believe there are a lot of Cubans in ny
      I meant in getting big name fights. If he has the Golden Boy connection, no problem then.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Yes I'm sure he will have the golden boy connection....
        50 Cent is cool with Al Haymon and Schaefer, the guy that gets left out in the cold is.....

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          So is he a legit promoter or going the Mayweather promotions way and being an LLC?
          The platinum selling artist, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, has founded TMT Promotions — short for The Money Team — which has been licensed in New York and, according to Nevada state athletic commissioner Keith Kizer, is in the process of applying for a license in Nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
            50 Cent is cool with Al Haymon and Schaefer, the guy that gets left out in the cold is.....

Ok, I feel about 100x better now.

Comment

Pretty cool, always good to see some new, younger blood trying their hand at this. Boxing business is cut throat, more cut throat than the music industry but the two are similar imo. Others have tried only to find out these shady characters in boxing run circles around amateurs who aren't tough enough. Hire some good people and hopefully they can add something new to the sport while the old gaurd...get old

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                I meant in getting big name fights. If he has the Golden Boy connection, no problem then.
                Oh I'm sure....Gamboa is a star. I've heard Schaefer compliment 50 in interviews before

Comment

lol I'm taking this no more seriously than Snookie's promotion...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post

Comment

He and Floyd should just combined their companies together.

Comment

Working...
                      X