No announcement yet.

Ff7 Remake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ff7 Remake

THEY FINALLY REMADE THIS CLASSIC. THIS IS THE GAME THAT GOT ME INTO GAMES. O AND HERE IS THE TRAILER

CLICK HERE

They didn't remake it. They just did that to show the power of the PS3. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Damn thats what i get for gettin my hopes up. Bull**** i think they should remake it instead making some new ****ty ff

Comment

Greatest game ever hands down. Anyway, Cloud looked really gay there in the end...he was also Asian looking, which is all wrong. Clouds white, Tifa's white, Barretts black, Cids white, Reds a dog/lion hybrid thing, yuffie is asian, vincent is spanish, aeris is french, cait sith is a stuffed toy...

Comment

Best. Game. Ever.

Comment

Hands down One of the best! Hope we can pressure Sony/square to make this into reality....coz its WOW!

Comment

FF7 - PERFECT
              FF8 - ****ty-Average
              FF9 - HORRIBLE JIT GAME
              FF10 - GREAT GAME, GREAT STORY...

Comment

i dont understand y they dont just remake it. theyd make so much money off of it too. More than before.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
                  FF7 - PERFECT
                  FF8 - ****ty-Average
                  FF9 - HORRIBLE JIT GAME

Good description...same here (exactly)

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
                    FF7 - PERFECT
                    FF8 - ****ty-Average
                    FF9 - HORRIBLE JIT GAME

I disagree...

FF7 was unreal, best ever IMO...

FF8 wasn't the best but I liked the story in a weird way and the junction system was pretty cool, although materia is cooler. Ultimate Weapon was crazy.

FF9 was a throwback and the gameplay was awesome. I liked Zidane and the cutscenes were sweet (Holy taking on Bahamut, airship vs. silver dragons). Ozma was fun to take on as well and the final boss wasn't a complete *****.

FFX was very good but the story was a bit convoluded in areas. I thought Tidus sucked but Auron was pretty cool. The final boss was SO gay though...and the setting of the game kind of just put me off in general.

I also loved FFT. It had an excellent story and the gameplay was pretty sweet for a strat based rpg. I like customizing my teams and it has a lot of replay value.

Comment

Working...
                    X