Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo dj emz how can you deny your ****sexuality whilst making comments like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo dj emz how can you deny your ****sexuality whilst making comments like this?

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    I guess you guys would want rooneys dick then, cuz I'm not saying I want ronaldos dick I'm just sayin if u had to suck a **** and rooney and ronaldo were offered and u can only pick 1 then I would go with ronaldo, there is nothing gay about that unless you guys make it gay.
    Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    Omg ronaldo took off his shirt!!!!!!! Damn he looks good his abs are amazing I'm glad I have a poster of him shirtless on my ceiling so I always see his abs when I wake up in the morning.

On the side note, you guys must realize the best in the world can play anywhere, any team and league it doesn't matter cuz they r the ****.
    I like you dude, but that is some seriously gay **** right there.
    Yes
    60.00%
    No
    40.00%

This ain't a hate thread, dj emz is a good poster and an extremely decent bloke don't take it the wrong way.

Comment

im not gay, your a cool guy yourself but your taking everything out of place. Theres nothing wrong with appriciating Ronaldos fine chiseled abs, many men wish they had a body like he does.

Now you said i said i want ronaldos **** in my ass, and as you see thats not true, i later on explained in the thread i wouldnt suck ronaldos **** on purpose only if i had to between rooney and ronaldo, i would pick ronaldo, dont tell me you wouldnt and you would perfer rooneys sherk lookin ass deep throating you. no ****.

Comment

A dick in my mouth or death?

I choose death.

Comment

i don't think he his gay, he's just passionate about football !!

Comment

The kid is as gay as it gets. No offense Emz who am i to tell you what you can do in your bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
              A dick in my mouth or death?

I choose death.
              thats what we all say now, but when time comes you would choose ronaldos **** then death. your just gunna deny it tho.

Comment

David Silva looks cute in your avatar......no emz (****, get it?). :whistle:
                Last edited by Toney Loc; 10-19-2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Emzs just likes playing the mans up

lol

More u call him gay the more his gonna do it..
                  His a good dude though...

Comment

Originally posted by ˇˇWARGARITO!! View Post
                    David Silva looks cute in your avatar......no emz. :whistle:
                    hows it hanging......

Comment

Working...
                    X