Kessler clearly beat Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler definitely won that fight.

Comment

7-5 or 8-4 I would have to watch it again, if you were being biased or kind you maybe could have called it a draw but I personally feel you couldn't have scored that fight for froch...that right hand kessler landed in 8th was beautiful...the timing was excellent, apart from that maybe froch landed the more hurtful punches but kessler was the better man tonight, he pushed froch back way more than I thought and he showed what a warrior he was in the 12th round where he could have boxed and clinched but gave a great action round even though he was exhausted, you could call it stupid, I'l call it brave. Fair play to froch he did his thing and boxed better than I thought he could his jab was pretty good tonight.

the fans are the real winners though

Comment

Yeah, trashy posting Street.

Comment

Even though kessler won. I wonder if he is pleased with his performance and does he think he could have done any better then he did?

Comment

There should be no controversy here.

Kessler clearly won, I scored it 116-112 and gave the even first round to Froch.

Comment

Yes, Kessler won the fight

but "taking out the trash"

wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Lavigne View Post
                There should be no controversy here.

Kessler clearly won, I scored it 116-112 and gave the even first round to Froch.
                "Even first round" What the ****? Froch clearly won that.

Comment

This fight had me worried. Froch had the first rounds. the fifth round had Kessler rocked. Then I saw something I haven't seen from Kessler in a LONG time... He adjusted, and starting winning rounds again. That 12 round.... That's boxing!

Comment

I scored it 7-3 in favour of Kessler with 2 rounds even. He clearly won in a competetive fight. Showed great warrior spirit in the 12th, my respect for him increased tenfold.

Comment

Kessler is really strong, he kept Froch on the backfoot for the first time in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X