Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harder puncher at 135.....Arguello or Edwin Rosario ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harder puncher at 135.....Arguello or Edwin Rosario ?

Harder puncher at 135.....Arguello or Edwin Rosario ?

Ive seen Arguello's whole career on DVD, ive seen Rosario against J C Chavez, Bramble, J L Ramirez, Camacho, Randall 1-2 and it looks to me like you could definitely make an argument that Edwin Rosario might have been the harder hitter, in not saying he is but its worth a debate i thought.

J L Ramirez fought both Arguello and Rosario and he said that Rosario was the harder hitter of the two, by the way this was before Rosario was hammering him to the canvas in the 2nd fight.

I dont know if he was, but when i see both guys unloading i do get the impression that Rosario's shots LOOK and sound like the harder shots.

Edwin Rosario wobbled Camacho,Ramirez and knocked Bramble out in a couple of rounds, Bramble is a guy that survived two complete wars with Boom Boom Mancini, and whilst i dont consider Mancini a huge puncher he was a decent puncher that mainly wore you down, his KO of Kim proves what a decent puncher he was, if not spectacular. Bramble also went the distance with a young up and comer by the name of Kostya Tszyu.

Rosario also had Randall in trouble in both their fights, infact Randall was holding on to survive in the first fight and got decked in the second fight whilst trying to take it to Rosario, bare in mind Randall is the guy that took everything a admittedly past prime Chavez could throw at him
    Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 06-30-2009, 05:10 PM.

Alexis Arguello (The incredible Thin Man)

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      Alexis Arguello (The incredible Thin Man)
      Dont you mean Explosive ?

Comment

i think arguello landed the clener punchers but for straight up strengh edwin might be up there.

Comment

I give the slight edge to Arguello. But in his own right Rosario was a huge puncher.

Footage Of Both

Comment

Rosario edges it for overall punching power.

Comment

I'd find it hard not to choose Arguello today.

Comment

Sadly... Now BOTH deceased..

Rosario for action
                Arguello for the harder punches

Comment

Working...
                X