No announcement yet.

Roy Jones vs Kimbo Slice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    Kimbo is so horrible that I still think that a shot Jones has enough left to KO him.

Kimbo is more of a circus act than Butterbean ever was, and that's saying something. He gassed out in the first round and was getting wobbled all over the ring when he fought that Shane Tilyard guy.

It took 10 rounds for Lebedev to finally catch up to him enough, and Lebedev is a few levels above Kimbo.

Roy Jones Jr will do the same thing he did against Lacy.

That fat guy quit and he was beating Kimbo

Comment

Truly dreadful thread, typical Hickey.

It was rubbish like this that got his thread starting rights revoked on ESB.

Hickey = Total Knob.

Comment

Hickey was recently banned entirely from ESB for having numerous ALTS, bizarrely he often conducted a dialogue between his ALTS.

One of the worst trolls in Boxing Forum history.

BAN HICKEY.

Comment

Hickey's Confession:

Yes, "Dai" was my creation, quite frankly i'm astounded it took as long as it did for ESB mods to crack that one, and yes, it was a self termination on my part.

ESB USED to be a good site, I strongly say USED to be.

Back in earl 2012, I got my thread creating rights revoked, no explanation was given, and they were never restored, yes I used to troll a bit, but nowhere near as bad as a lot of them who get away with it constantly.

It was revealed to me a while ago by the Admin on Boxingscene that the lead writers of ESB also owned that troll site, ************, the site which basically trolls british fighters nonstop.

The recent merge with ESB and BN24 proves that theory outright, and now the troll articles are infesting the ESB news page.

Basically the owners of ESB troll british fans, and they allow threads trolling british fighters to remain, they love it as it generates traffic.

I was permenantly banned from ESB, with no reason given, after I revealed the above facts in a post on the british forum, they don't want people knowing. "Dai" was banned a couple of days later, only banning the Alt was legit, my main was banned for ESB's own agenda. It probably wasn't IB who banned the Hickey account, I don't think he's that much of an *******, I don't have a problem with him but I do think the people he works for are *******s.

ESB is also full of whining ****s who are constantly crying for people to be banned left right and center, I took a lot of **** on the Hickey account, just for having unpopular opinions like Amir Khan is a good fighter and Tyson Fury would beat David Price, people would scream and shout and ask for me to be banned for saying things like that, it's beyond a joke and i've NEVER had these problems in 3+ years on the scene, so i think it's just ESB full of sensetive pricks now.

I was also Phil-Mitchell, which i'm amazed they never twigged. I'm past the whole trolling thing now, it started out as a way to mock the "actual" trolls, but looking back I realise two wrongs just makes it 10 times worse in the long run.

Regardless, I have never, and will never troll on this site, it's owned and frequented by guys I respect, if anyone from esb is mad about the whole Dai character, it was just a bit of a laugh, and it WAS fun winding up the sensetive little ****s on ESB, but I realise it's also very immature and makes me look a ****. I won't do it on here, and the mods feel free to keep an eye on me.

If he's done it once, he'll do it again, be warned the man is an agitator (and starter of terrible threads)

Comment

Jones wins because of better conditioning... Kimbo gassed out in a record of half a round, in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
              right just forget Montell Griffin,Mike Mccallum,Virgil Hill,Julio Cesar Gonzalez and Antonio Tarver... keep disrespecting and Reed will slaughter you hehe
              Reed is going to slaughter me for voicing my opinions?

I say this once and I'll say it again. Kimbo Slice will beat the living shyt out of Vinny Paniznanza.

I apologize for saying Kimbo would be a top 5 Roy win.. that is stretching it. .But Roy have never faced a bigger puncher than Kimbo and won.

Never.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                Reed is going to slaughter me for voicing my opinions?

I say this once and I'll say it again. Kimbo Slice will beat the living shyt out of Vinny Paniznanza.

I apologize for saying Kimbo would be a top 5 Roy win.. that is stretching it. .But Roy have never faced a bigger puncher than Kimbo and won.

Never.
                Do you realize that Kimbo has not even fought 6rds?..And he basically made his carreer beating up random dudes in peoples backyards?..

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Jones got floored and put on queer street by some russian bum who was a last minute replacement. Jones needed a robbery to avoid humiliation.

Slice is probably as good as that guy, and hits a lot harder
                  Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  1 of America's top Heavyweight prospects or an extremely shot Cruiserweight?

I'm going with Kimbo via KO in the 3rd round
                  Roy has gotten a lot worst since than.. and Lebedev is not 'several' levels above Kimbo. They are around the same and Kimbo is still improving

Jesus Christ are you people serious? Earl this guy is Polish and he's a really decent CW.And he's 10 levels above Kimbo (at least) in every category except maybe punching power. Skittlez i'm trying no to judge people based on their posts but you clearly don't know anything about boxing. Are you for real with Kimbo being on the same level with Lebedev? His defence is ****, so is his chin, he's slow as turtle, in his last fight against some fat bum he was in a queer street and gassed out after like minute. Lebedev the Cruiserweight would literally kill Slice. Roy who's a exclusive journeyman now would Knock that joke in 3 rounds. It wouldn't happened though beacuse of Kimbo cardiac arrest in his corner after round 2.

Comment

I'll tell you one thing.

Roy have never fought anyone even close to Kimbo's punching power.
                    Let's not forget Roy is shot.. and Kimbo got decent skills.
                    Kimbo Slice is just as good as Samuel Peter was and much stronger.

If Roy beat Kimbo.. it will be a good win

Roy Jones Jr Best Wins
                    1-James Toney
                    2-Bernard Hopkins
                    3-John Ruiz
                    4-Griffin
                    5-Hill

etc

(I went out of line for saying Kimbo will be a top 5 win.. that was clearly moronic but he is still a good win)
                    Please tell me you're just trying to be funny????? You can't be serious?? How old are you...12? Samuel Peter was once a top 10 fighter. Kimbo is a club fighter. Kimbo would get beat up real bad by an average journeyman. A good win for Roy Jones? Hahahaha...that's some funny s_hit.

Roy has gotten a lot worst since than.. and Lebedev is not 'several' levels above Kimbo. They are around the same and Kimbo is still improving
                    You do know that nobody will take anything you say seriously when you keep on making these ridiculous statements.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Please tell me you're just trying to be funny????? You can't be serious?? How old are you...12? Samuel Peter was once a top 10 fighter. Kimbo is a club fighter. Kimbo would get beat up real bad by an average journeyman. A good win for Roy Jones? Hahahaha...that's some funny s_hit.

You do know that nobody will take anything you say seriously when you keep on making these ridiculous statements.
                      Maybe not 5 but definitely a top 10 win for Roy. He's never beaten a top American Heavyweight prospect with power

Comment

Working...
                      X