No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez Eyes April 6 Return, Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez Eyes April 6 Return, Title Shot

Puerto Rican junior middleweight contender Jonathan "Butter" Gonzalez (16-0-1-13 KO's), who on Friday defeated Derrik Ennis by way of a decision, hopes to get a title shot in 2013. While many people lost a little confidence in Gonzalez after he dropped the ball in his golden opportunity against former world champion Serhiy Dzinziruk (37-1-1-24 KO's), he wants to make things right in the new year. For Gonzalez that was his chance to shine in the eyes of the fans on HBO and the world. But Gonzalez believes in his talent and respects the views of his critics. [Click Here To Read More]

If Trout can't get Canelo or another name I don't hate this fight.

Comment

Trout/Gonzalez is an interesting style match-up, and Trout would be at a small size disadvantage.

Comment

I don't see nothing special with Gonzalez. He is not that fast or powerful and gets hit too much in the pocket.

I wonder if name "Mantequilla" means butter or lard

Comment

Man this dude's nickname should be "Basura", Dude is garbage for reals. I really don't want to see this guy again.

Comment

It's easy - Put Jonathan Gonzalez vs Kieth Thurman, unbeaten vs unbeaten and the winner moves on. Both have major flaws but the winner merits at least the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              It's easy - Put Jonathan Gonzalez vs Kieth Thurman, unbeaten vs unbeaten and the winner moves on. Both have major flaws but the winner merits at least the next level.
              Boom, Brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                I would like to see that matchup. I think Queef Turdman would win, but it would be fun while it lasted. It would eliminate the prospect of having to watch Gonzalez on TV ever again and it would set Turdman up for a fight with a top notch 154lber. He'd get sodomized and then I wouldn't have to see or hear his big mouth again. Win-win. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
                  Man this dude's nickname should be "Basura", Dude is garbage for reals. I really don't want to see this guy again.
                  basura? how about "mantecas",,,,mantecas gonzalez

Comment

2 more fights against better comp then a title

Comment

Working...
                    X