Brand New Winning FG5000 & Gloves for sale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Winning FG5000 & Gloves for sale

hey guys,

I am selling my brand new black winning FG5000 facebar headgear size L & 16oz Training Gloves. I need an XLg and I have to pay to send it back to winning then they are charging me another $30 to ship new one to me so I am Selling instead of losing $60 bucks on shipping...I only tried it on to see if it fit...email me thurley32at gmail.com.I have pics i can email them to you

Headgear & Gloves $670 shipping included.

U.S. shipping only

So you're basically charging the same price as buying them directly from Winning...

Comment

if i have to pay anything close to 600 i'd just get them brand new directly from winning

i'd give you 450 for both

Comment

Same, youre better off sending them back. Unless you want to discount them

Comment

I'll buy it

Originally posted by thurley121933 View Post
          hey guys,

I am selling my brand new black winning FG5000 facebar headgear size L & 16oz Training Gloves. I need an XLg and I have to pay to send it back to winning then they are charging me another $30 to ship new one to me so I am Selling instead of losing $60 bucks on shipping...I only tried it on to see if it fit...email me thurley32at gmail.com.I have pics i can email them to you

U.S. shipping only
          I'll buy your gear

Comment

Originally posted by thurley121933 View Post
            hey guys,

U.S. shipping only
            i'm interested in buying your boxing gear

Comment

January 1st, 2012...Skynet becomes aware...

Comment

Working...
              X