No announcement yet.

Bradley's manager: Bradley willing to fight Morales next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I'm telling the people in this thread who have no problem with Khan fighting Morales yet are bashing Bradley to stop the double standards. It's a bad fight for either, yet there are people in this thread bashing Bradley who didn't bash Khan.
    i havent seen anyone who is a geniune fan who doesnt have a problem with either fighter fighting Morales, Yes we all probably understand why they would want to but again Bradley is willing to fight Morales now so i guess we can all forget he said he cannot fight Khan..

Comment

• Why is the WBC being such *******s. Bradley doesn't deserved to be stripped. He did duck another belt holder in unfication, but that doesn't have anything to do with the WBC.
      Then they want to hand the crap out to Morales and make him the paper champ.
      This is BS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        He got Bradley a great deal, again i hate promoters but cannot fault the work he did for him while he was with bradley, anyone faulting shaw for what he did for Bradley especially with bradleys fighting style and zero fanbase need their respective minds and heads checked.
        Your talking like Bradley is a fighter who has a few loses and Shaw got him some great deal bro..That's not the case here,Bradley is a undefeated fighter who has fought for everything he has right now..No hype put behind Bradley what so ever Shaw did not do much for Bradley bro no matter how Bradleys style of fighting is..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          He got Bradley a great deal, again i hate promoters but cannot fault the work he did for him while he was with bradley, anyone faulting shaw for what he did for Bradley especially with bradleys fighting style and zero fanbase need their respective minds and heads checked.
          Seriously man, Bradley doesn't really have any fans at all. Bradley even lost HBO money, yet Shaw consistently got him BIG paychecks and BIG fights.

Shaw did an amazing job with Bradley. Complaining against Shaw is ridiculous and absurd.

Bradley couldn't even get 1,500 people in his own state. Yet, Shaw was able to get HBO to give him a lot more money than Bradley deserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
            Bradley couldn't even get 1,500 people in his own state. Yet, Shaw was able to get HBO to give him a lot more money than Bradley deserves.
            i sense truth in your words,young padawan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
              Seriously man, Bradley doesn't really have any fans at all. Bradley even lost HBO money, yet Shaw consistently got him BIG paychecks and BIG fights.

Shaw did an amazing job with Bradley. Complaining against Shaw is ridiculous and absurd.

Shaw did an amazing job,talk about reaching..

Comment

• Fact is Khan had Bradley as his first choice

Bradley has Morrales as his first choice instead Khan

Thats why people are bashing Bradley and not Khan.

Comment

• Bump for Bradley fans now saying Khan only talked when Bradley had promotional problems LOL.

Comment

• fight khan you headbutting freak. you turning into a F@gweather .

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
                      Fact is Khan had Bradley as his first choice

Bradley has Morrales as his first choice instead Khan

Thats why people are bashing Bradley and not Khan.
                      Exactly, not much else needs to be said about Khan and Bradley but this.

Comment

Working...
                      X