No announcement yet.

Wlad vrs a Prime Tommy Morrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad vrs a Prime Tommy Morrison

Who do you have i think it would be a great fight,Tommy would not just get jabbed to death he would go for the ko,i think Wlad wins but i think Tommy might just ko him.

Morrison definitely has a puncher's chance. I don't like Wlad and I don't like his chin.

Comment

Winner is the fighter who collapses in a heap of exhaustion last.

Probably Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
        Winner is the fighter who collapses in a heap of exhaustion last.

Probably Tommy.
        Wlad hasn't has any stamina problems, in what, 7 years? Around the time he took up swimming for endurance and hired a chef?

I recall him knocking Eddie Chambers cold at the end of the 12th round recently.

You really need some new material, because you're working off a golden oldies script.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
          Wlad hasn't has any stamina problems, in what, 7 years?
          That is because he fights in low gear to avoid it. It works.

Comment

And great, Wlad had enough juice left in the 12th round of a fight to KO Eddie Chambers.

WOW...

Clear a wing in Canastota.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
              And great, Wlad had enough juice left in the 12th round of a fight to KO Eddie Chambers.

WOW...

Clear a wing in Canastota.
              Eddie Chambers was his mandatory and had beaten Dimitrenko and ex-champ Sam Peter convincingly.

He's a very good fighter. If Wlad had the problems you describe, he wouldn't be unbeaten in 7 years and certainly wouldn't be capable of 12th round knockouts.

Wlad doesn't have stamina problems now and hasn't had them in 7 years since he changed his training methods. Period.

Comment

Morrison would sure as hell be a liver opponent than most the people either Klitschko fight.

Comment

Wlad has found a way around his stamina problems for 7 years.

Period.

Comment

Working...
                  X