Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero Vs. Lucas Matthyssee at CW 137 who wins and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

valero no doubt , i dont think judah would've survived valero's offense and alexander would've prolly quit..

valero was a beast literally inside and outside the ring..

Comment

Matthysse KO win.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Valero mops the floor with any guy from 130 to 140 except broner.

Valeros hand speed would had been too much for Mathysse to handle. Plus Valero's footwork was superb.

No doubt Valero owns him!
        Nah, Marquez at 140 outboxes Valero. Broner might be able to outbox him, but who knows how Broner reacts to Valero's strength and punching power? The only way to beat Valero was to outbox him and stink the place out, which I don't see anyone other than Marquez doing.

Comment

What was Valero's best win?

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            What was Valero's best win?
            What was Tyson's best win? Marciano's? Calzaghe's? Hearns'? Hagler's? Shane Mosley's? Matthyse's?

Comment

I think Valeros animal instinct would've overcome Matthysse tenacity. Epic fantasy fight!

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
                What was Tyson's best win? Marciano's? Calzaghe's? Hearns'? Hagler's? Shane Mosley's? Matthyse's?

What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Will take the proven world class operator over the shaky chinned gym myth in Valero.
                  so you going for the two weight world champion then...?

Comment

Valero was a legend and future ATG. Lucas is overrated by some posters in NSB.

it would be a good competitive fight before Valero smokes him

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                      so you going for the two weight world champion then...?

No I am going for the guy who continually proves his worth by leveling solid top ten opposition and legitimate multi-weight world champions as opposed to the mentally unhinged 'two weight world champion' who never beat a top 10 fighter yet wins all these fantasy fights.

I hear all the time Valero would of beat Manny, Guzman, Matthysse etc etc all by K.O
                      What is it all based off? A sparring session over Antillion who was never really a great fighter anyway? A 100% K.O ratio over a load of nobodies?

Lucas would of tore him apart, hell Valero only had 2 or 3 fights at 135 against C level opposition. Too his credit yes he probably would rule 135 and would of since his death but that is only because the division is such a state.

Comment

Working...
                      X