No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Knew Manny Pacquiao Would Be Wide Open

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
    Ok did you see marquez knockdown when he fell. Manny caught him with the left he tripped on mannys feet and thats why he fell. Look at the replay
    I saw that too!!! but he still saw that punch... Pac didn't see his... Look I'm just commenting on what I saw Pac is not paying me... I gotta go to wok tomorrow... I didn't know trying to explain why a 39 year old guy developed 1punch KO power overnight would upset so many people... The trip made a difference... I've seen Marquez tag him a lot harder in the first three fights... That first knock down was devestating... But yes I saw the feet tangle when Manny knocked down Marquez too... It was clear as day how could I not see it... I just didn't comment because it wasn't same... But yeah I saw it... Later Bro

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Man shut the **** up. Marquez's right was pretty much ****ed back already while Manny was just starting to unwind his hands. Your boy got KTFO, Deebo style. I remember - you're one of the hardcore grubby Pacstains--an alt most likely. Whatsa matta? The real you still in tears over what happened? Decided to log on as someone else to hide your pain? Your hero took it like a champ - follow his lead.
      U saw what u saw and that's cool... Sorry, But I'm not being paid, it aint that serious, I preping my Fantasy Team for a playoff run...

Comment

JMM knocked Pac down twice and tagged him several times with the right..........nothing lucky about it.

Comment

a master speaks

Comment

Marquez caught him with the perfect punch at the right time right on the button pacquiao said he was being careless but no he was goin for a knockout but got caught in the process sure arum sees a fifth meeting me I would like to see it as well but I don't see marquez pursuing a fifth fight cause he felt he won their three previous ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Dsanchez View Post
              Just finished watching the fight, that was not a lucky punch by any means! Marquez timed that counter right perfectly and put all his weight behind it.
              A perfectly timed punch and the fact that Pac was coming in fast when he met it made for a brutal knockout. It's was like 2 trains on the same track coming toward each other and had absolutely nothing to do with JMM being juiced as some posters have declared. I am so glad that JMM finally got retribution. Those HBO announcers who love Pac so dearly are horrified. Take Roy Jones for instance. After JMM knocked Pac down the 1st time He & Lampley was discussing it and Jones said that it won't happen again b/c Pac had adjusted and wouldn't make that same mistake. Yeah, right. Am I the only one who thinks Larry Merchant asks the dumbest, stupidest questions in after fight interviews? Congrats to JMM. I hope he retires. If he does he'll go out on top. He's almost 40 and it's a damn good time to retire. As for Pac, he should also quit after that brutal knockout b/c he'll never be the same fighter he was before. When he failed to stop Bradley that should have sent out red flags. Bradley was suffering from a hurt foot which happened in the early rounds and still mangaged to survive 12 rounds which 2 judges had him winning. If Pac couldn't knockout a man fighting on a bad foot he had lost something. As for the judges in that fight. They saw what they saw.

Comment

question?

Question: How many mexicans does it take to knock out Paq?
                Answer: Just Juan

Comment

Originally posted by bbwoof2000 View Post
                  A perfectly timed punch and the fact that Pac was coming in fast when he met it made for a brutal knockout. It's was like 2 trains on the same track coming toward each other and had absolutely nothing to do with JMM being juiced as some posters have declared. I am so glad that JMM finally got retribution. Those HBO announcers who love Pac so dearly are horrified. Take Roy Jones for instance. After JMM knocked Pac down the 1st time He & Lampley was discussing it and Jones said that it won't happen again b/c Pac had adjusted and wouldn't make that same mistake. Yeah, right. Am I the only one who thinks Larry Merchant asks the dumbest, stupidest questions in after fight interviews? Congrats to JMM. I hope he retires. If he does he'll go out on top. He's almost 40 and it's a damn good time to retire. As for Pac, he should also quit after that brutal knockout b/c he'll never be the same fighter he was before. When he failed to stop Bradley that should have sent out red flags. Bradley was suffering from a hurt foot which happened in the early rounds and still mangaged to survive 12 rounds which 2 judges had him winning. If Pac couldn't knockout a man fighting on a bad foot he had lost something. As for the judges in that fight. They saw what they saw.
                  I feel you on that. I'm starting to hate the biased commentating on HBO. I swear I was telling my wife while watching the fight last night to listen closely. Only when Pac was landing where they commentating on it, but when Marquez landed they were'nt saying anything, i was like WTF! but honestly it's not the first time i noticed it as i have seen it many times in their past fights.. Roy Jones you must be feeling dumb saying that KO wouldn't happen again. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    i wouldn't say it was a lucky punch but it's not a planned strategy either

they knew pac would be aggressive but it's not they're gonna execute it within last 10 seconds

JMM got "lucky" with the timing then "execute" a perfect right that ended the bout
                    Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Yeah, a punch that was shown here on video in a sparring session of Marquez in which he was working on that exact move, that also dropped his sparring partner, was 'lucky'.
                    no luck whats so ever

skip to the 33 second mark on the vid and you will see Marquez nail his sparring partner with the same right hand that put pac to sleep.

Just like pac the sparring partner steps to marquez with a jab and and the way both pac and sparring partner were positioned it gave the Marquez the oppportunity to land a clean right just like he trained for

Comment

Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
                      I saw that too!!! but he still saw that punch... Pac didn't see his... Look I'm just commenting on what I saw Pac is not paying me... I gotta go to wok tomorrow... I didn't know trying to explain why a 39 year old guy developed 1punch KO power overnight would upset so many people... The trip made a difference... I've seen Marquez tag him a lot harder in the first three fights... That first knock down was devestating... But yes I saw the feet tangle when Manny knocked down Marquez too... It was clear as day how could I not see it... I just didn't comment because it wasn't same... But yeah I saw it... Later Bro
                      One punch power out of nowhere? Marquez has more KO's than Manny... ****ing idiot...

Comment

Working...
                      X