Collapse
No announcement yet.

They got a mini Royal Rumble in a Montreal McDonalds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmaooooo...that was ****ing pathetic man.

Little 11-13 year old girls from my former Jr High stay beating the **** out of eachother like men.

That was just pathetic.

Comment

did you guys see that one guy go into the middle of the battlefield to pick up a chicken nugget put it in his mouth and then run back out lol

Comment

zeplevou!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Perroskis View Post
          did you guys see that one guy go into the middle of the battlefield to pick up a chicken nugget put it in his mouth and then run back out lol
          That was funny

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            Plamondon represent! i lived there too. loved it. hot damn, that neighbourhood has a lot of pinoy and sri lankans now.

maison kam and kam shing!

thai food for the win!!!!!!!!!!
            Grew up on Darlington...went to Bedford Elementary on Goyer St...not sure what it would be named now. Did you go to Northmount High? I did grade 8 there.

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            Ville Saint-Laurent rep.

grew up in Ahunstic.
            Lived in western St. Laurent on Gold St. Went to Sir Winston High on Cote Vertu...not sure what it is named now. Also lived on Deguire for a year...my 1st apt.

Been a Vancouverite since '91.
            Last edited by jaded; 03-20-2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Grew up on Darlington...went to Bedford Elementary on Goyer St...not sure what it would be named now. Did you go to Northmount High? I did grade 8 there.

Lived in western St. Laurent on Gold St. Went to Sir Winston High on Cote Vertu...not sure what it is named now. Also lived on Deguire for a year...my 1st apt.

Been a Vancouverite since '91.
              Sir Winston Churchil huh. damn you're old lol. jk

Yeah they changed the name of the school to LaurenHill Academy in 92. I went there from 93-98.

So, how do you like Vancouver.. is it a good place to live?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                Sir Winston Churchil huh. damn you're old lol. jk

Yeah they changed the name of the school to LaurenHill Academy in 92. I went there from 93-98.

So, how do you like Vancouver.. is it a good place to live?
                Yeah I'm old OUCH!! once would have been enough but twice hurt! I graduated in '72...I have a couple of years or so on you. Vancouver's great...I live downtown with everything at my doorstep including the beach and Stanley Park (a huge nature Park by the Beach a bit like Mount Royal's forest but bigger). It's very scenic and the weather on a year round basis is pretty good for Canada...it never gets cold Montreal style. I used to live across from the old Forum on Atwater and on Drummond above Sherbrooke in the 80's...one thing I miss is the the apt rental rates of Montreal and Crescent St. It's expensive here to live here...but it's home for me and I enjoy my life here.

Comment

That girl did have a donk but that's the only thing looking good on her.

Comment

Working...
                  X