No announcement yet.

Judges had Juanma leading Salido 86-84,86-84 & 85-85

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it 6-3 Salido through 9.

Even then, one of the rounds I gave to Juanma could have gone either way.

Comment

Haven't seen the fight but from everyone it seems as if salido was whooping him. However, people have there own objective on here

Comment

I don't agree at all, but I'm not surprised. There was no way Salido was walking out with a decision win, and he knew it. Lopez should have known that and ran.

I thought Salido clearly won most the rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Haven't seen the fight but from everyone it seems as if salido was whooping him. However, people have there own objective on here
          There's no "objective" here : This fight was so clear that Stevie Wonder could've scored it properly.

Apart from the round in which Lopez dropped Salido, every other round had Orlando's name written all over it. It was the kind of fight that is competitively close, but very clear from a judging point of view. Salido swamped him on punches thrown, power punches landed, and ring generalship.

Defense was nonexistent from both men.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Yes,...infact I had it a shut out for Juanma.
            they definitely robbed him with that premature stoppage...

ref has a gambling problem... no doubt
            LOL !!! Well said

Comment

WHen I score fights I will try to take into account the judges bias; or sometimes I will keep two scorecards. . . On the "realistic" scorecard I had the fight all square at stoppage time. Gave Juan Ma rounds 2,4,5(knock down). Gave Salido 1,3,6,7. Then I had 8 and 9 both 10-10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                WHen I score fights I will try to take into account the judges bias; or sometimes I will keep two scorecards. . . On the "realistic" scorecard I had the fight all square at stoppage time. Gave Juan Ma rounds 2,4,5(knock down). Gave Salido 1,3,6,7. Then I had 8 and 9 both 10-10 rounds.

That's where you ****ed up, then. There's nothing "realistic" about a 10-10 round, because judges never award them.

Comment

I thought Juanma was taking a pounding in 8 and 9.

The KO was beyond predictable during those rounds, he was getting hit with huge shots constantly. Salido was even happy sitting on the ropes as it brought Juanma onto a lot of punches.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    [/B]

That's where you ****ed up, then. There's nothing "realistic" about a 10-10 round, because judges never award them.
                    Actually, just yesterday there were like 3 10-10 rounds in the Burns fight. . .

Judges award them plenty. . . Not "commonplace", per se, but you do see them quite often - more than I think they should be given.

Comment

corruption

Corruption in boxing must stop it's killing the sport. I wonder is the home 'pressure/ hand outs' or the promotor putting his weight behind the decision.

What drives the judges to be corrupt?

Comment

Working...
                      X