No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Make Room, Another Rapper Joins The Boxing Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Make Room, Another Rapper Joins The Boxing Business

Rapper Eric B has joined 50 Cent as Rapper turned Boxing Businessman with the
    formation of his sanctioning body "World Championship Boxing" aka WCB.

The mission statement for the WCB on EricB.tv reads:

"World Championship Boxing Mission Statement

The World Championship Boxing (WCB) sanctioning body consists of a team that has worked in and around the sport of boxing for many years. Within those years, our team members have worked with every top fighter, manager, promoter and network, and have had legitimate hands on experience in bringing the very best in boxing competition and entertainment.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh god...

The only good thing about all of this? Boxing seems to be getting more popular, I guess.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Eric B isnt even a rapper..he is a producer...

Comment

Came through the door, said it before... Eric b or Rakim? Can't remember now, **** I'm getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
          Eric B isnt even a rapper..he is a producer...
          i was just about to say this. he's a dj/producer from what i remember, haha. it's cool to see he's interested in the sport, but idk about this. there's already too many promotions/organizations in the sport. plus the name sounds too much like the wbc. not feeling this.

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
          Came through the door, said it before... Eric b or Rakim? Can't remember now, **** I'm getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            Eric B. Is President (Eric B. & Rakim) both the DJ , the rapper..both need to go in the rock-n-roll hall of fame..

All small promotion need to make this boxing internet pay per views $10 dollars

Comment

Yeah because boxing needs 16 more belts

Comment

Dont sweat the technique!!!!! hope he "knows the ledge" because I dont think he got that much $$$ left from the rap days

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Eric B. Is President (Eric B. & Rakim) both the DJ , the rapper..both need to go in the rock-n-roll hall of fame..

All small promotion need to make this boxing internet pay per views $10 dollars
                  Agreed - gamechangers no question

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    i was just about to say this. he's a dj/producer from what i remember, haha. it's cool to see he's interested in the sport, but idk about this. there's already too many promotions/organizations in the sport. plus the name sounds too much like the wbc. not feeling this.

Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Working...
                    X