No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Eyes Three Fights, But Not Kimbo Slice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
    I'm getting a bad feeling of a Jones-Holyfield fight.
    Me too,just imagine how much money these two have blowed,it probably would have paid off the world financial crisis or pretty close.

Comment

I know Evander has all that child support to pay, but cant RJJ just be happy with the money HBO is paying him? - couple more fights and he'll be too punchy for that gig, and then what?

Comment

DAMN IT!!!

That would have been awesome to watch on an undercard of a fight

Comment

Hopefully he fights in Africa, or Asia. . Or South America.

He's been knocked out in North America, Europe (Russia), and Australia thus far.

3/6 continents (excluding Antartica) he's had that jaw cracked wide the fuqq open in. . . 3 more to go!

Comment

Sad to hear. Jones should be good with just doing HBO Commentary. This is the dark side of boxing.

Comment

Yeah it's sad that a grown ass man make millions of dollars and be broke! He should have invested his loot right and retired after the tarver rematch then stuck with that good gig he has with HBO. What a dumbass Roy turned out to be

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

He's been knocked out in North America, Europe (Russia), and Australia thus far.

3/6 continents (excluding Antartica) he's had that jaw cracked wide the fuqq open in. . . 3 more to go!
                Your two favorite fighters: Amir Khan and Wladimir Klithscko have been knocked down an shocking 19+ times combined.

I'm not a Roy fan and I enjoyed your stay on 'ESB' but I must point out that when your two favorite fighters have been down 19+ times, you can't really diss any body's glass jaws.

Comment

I'm pretty sure one of those three will be the winner of Cameron vs. Green.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Comment

I've never stepped into the ring so I know I don't really have a right to tell a fighter to stop doing what they love, but honestly as a fan who just wants him to be able to remember his legacy when he's older, it's time to retire. You see fighters get to a point where they've slipped, then you see when they've reached that time when they should retire, then you see them at that point where they're just gambling with their health, and Roy's past all those. I love the man and his legacy and he'll always have my respect, but hang em up Roy.

Comment

Working...
                      X